Wrestling Forum banner

A FCW, a ROH and more dedicated threads

1586 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jimboystar24
NXT has a thread and is hardly followed by fans in this case FCW deserves a thread.

I will also beg on knees for the creation of specific threads dedicated to other pro-wrestling companies :

Other pro-wrestling

Indies
- ROH
- Others

Lucha Libre
- Threads about CMLL and AAA
- Others

Pureoso
- Threads about All Japan Pro Wrestling, Dragon Gate and New Japan Pro Wrestling
- Others
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
22,406 Posts
Re: A FCW thread

I'm guessing from your wording you mean forum/section not thread and the simple answer is it's not going to happen none of those companies/shows are big enough to warrant their own section.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
The Other Wrestling section isn't even that active compared to the other sections on the forum. I don't see how splitting into 7 more sections would help at all.

And starting new threads for each indy company isn't needed either as there would never be any new threads made.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
FCW nor NXT should have it's own section. Neither are on TV. I do think there should be an ROH section by itself and a TNA PPV section. WWE has a PPV, TNA and ROH should have one too. At least that's my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.