Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When they cut from HHH to the announcers after Heyman announced he was suing HHH also, you see the King go "oh get him!" and they both look on into the ring

anyone got a video of the run in?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I noticed too, they wouldn't quickly look in the same direction for no reason lol, I doubt anyone's gonna upload anything until the morning..

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
So thats what it was. It did seem unusual.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
ROFL, just noticed that. Lawler suddenly interrupted himself and said "Oh, get him" then both he and Cole looked at the ring awkwardly in silence.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
King was NOT pleased. I was wondering what that was about.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
I just thought it was Heyman leaving the ring and HHH walking towards him or something
I just hope that "fan" didn't try to attack Heyman 'cause Paul would fuk him up real bad.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
I hate those fans that run in the ring. The two worse was that asshole who pushed the ladder out from Eddie and the one who tried choking out the ref at Summerslam. Both got their ass handed to them though. Still wtf is wrong with this retards? Or were any of those plants? I forget..

·
Registered
620 Posts
I hate those fans that run in the ring. The two worse was that asshole who pushed the ladder out from Eddie and the one who tried choking out the ref at Summerslam. Both got their ass handed to them though. Still wtf is wrong with this retards? Or were any of those plants? I forget..
Summerslam was a work. Was Brett Dibiase.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts