Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the draft upon us and Wrestlemania over in a flash, things are about to change once again, with new feuds over the next few months and hotting up over summer.

There are a lot of feuds I'd like to see, but one man in particular I'd like to see get a decent feud this time and "year" round is Drew Mcintyre! If he is progressing towards a gimmick change then fine, but I want to see him involved in a feud that "matters" and get back to being in the upper mid-card where he dominated late 2009 early 2010!

I think he has shown more character on moving back to SD, but needs a better angle and one worth shouting about this time, and a decent feud is a good start!

So my question is: Who can Drew Mcintyre feud with this year and how would you go about the storyline?

All aboard......:cool2

·
Registered
299 Posts
Shouldn't be too long before SuitUp shows up and proclaims him as God...

I think he should feud for intercontinental title or US title, depending which show he is on/whether the titles swap shows.

·
Registered
557 Posts
He looks out of shape. You can see, look at MrPierrini's sign and his current state.

That Drew was great.

Reactions: RAWHEADREX99

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Please, delete this thead. Suit Up is going to arrive soon.

Reactions: Batistwo

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
I would put him in a fued with Christian (as he is unlikely to main event again) or Barrett when he comes back.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
How about Antonio Cesaro. Heel vs heel, with Drew coming out as the "face". Antontio could use a rub off of Drew McIntyre, if that's even possible.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
How about Antonio Cesaro. Heel vs heel, with Drew coming out as the "face". Antontio could use a rub off of Drew McIntyre, if that's even possible.
No, it's likely not possible at this stage. Drew is hella not credible at all, and this Antontio (KOW guy?) is more likely more credible than Drew. They need to start Drew from gorund up, and at least not cut him off and throw him somewhere irrelevant to start from ground up, again. They're doing it with Ziggles, Swagger, Miz, Cody, Drew, Ryder, and most of all, they're desperately trying to do it to DB.

Reactions: Brisbayne

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Put him against Christian.
I'd love to see this!

He looks out of shape. You can see, look at MrPierrini's sign and his current state.

That Drew was great.
Too many Big Macs!:lol

I think a feud with Big Show over the IC title would be good.
Yes this would seem like a more realistic option, the sooner the better. (Y)

Please, delete this thead. Suit Up is going to arrive soon.
R.I.P Suit Up.:buried

·
Registered
192 Posts
I really don't care that much who McIntyre's opponent could be, I only wish for him to have a series of decent feuds and programs. He'll deliver on the matches, I'm sure, no matter the opponent.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I would put him in a fued with Christian (as he is unlikely to main event again) or Barrett when he comes back.
When Wade comes back I reckon he'll have unfinished business with Sheamus from his previous feud.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
Honestly, I can't stand watching him. He's a good worker but the guy is TERRIBLE on the mic. I don't think I've ever hated someones promos the way I hate his. They should've turned him face a LONG time ago, though.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
The draft is upon us? News to me.

As for McIntyre, a feud with a face Christian would be a good starting point for him, and maybe a feud against the Big Show for the IC title. Maybe even a feud with Orton.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If they were having a draft it would be Monday and there is no announcement regarding that. Screw the draft. The brand extension is dead.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts