Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after watching Raw tonight I really think at the moment the wwe has a few decent-good diva wrestlers on their roster, and for me that was pretty shocking because I like to hate on the divas division and that the only thing they're good for is eye-candy. However that's not really true anymore.

For example we have divas like AJ Lee, Summer Rae, Natalya, Tamina, and yes even Brie Bella (love her or hate her she has improved in the ring to the point she's watchable) and the more matches I've seen from these women I've actually enjoyed it. (I'm sure there are other good divas just can't remember them off the top of my head).

But I think I could enjoy the matches more if some of the divas had a storyline going for them besides being a #1 contender for the championship type story (it's old and repeated). Plus if the divas can actually do good on the mic it may get the fans more invested in them, making it not as quiet for most entrances.

What do you all think would you like to see some diva storylines going on? (Hopefully it wouldn't be a Natalya farting storyline again :no:)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Unless they're saving it for Wrestlemania, AJ vs Natalya pretty much writes itself. Just have AJ group her as sell out who is more concerned with being a "diva" then a wrestler & say she's a disgrace to the legacy she's inherited. Have Natalya aim to prove her wrong - you'll have the Octopus vs The Sharpshooter, the two most over finishers that any of the divas have. Wow, real hard WWE - but keep forcing the Bella twins on us, that's what we really want. (Y)

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
So after watching Raw tonight I really think at the moment the wwe has a few decent-good diva wrestlers on their roster, and for me that was pretty shocking because I like to hate on the divas division and that the only thing they're good for is eye-candy. However that's not really true anymore.

For example we have divas like AJ Lee, Summer Rae, Natalya, Tamina, and yes even Brie Bella (love her or hate her she has improved in the ring to the point she's watchable) and the more matches I've seen from these women I've actually enjoyed it. (I'm sure there are other good divas just can't remember them off the top of my head).

But I think I could enjoy the matches more if some of the divas had a storyline going for them besides being a #1 contender for the championship type story (it's old and repeated). Plus if the divas can actually do good on the mic it may get the fans more invested in them, making it not as quiet for most entrances.

What do you all think would you like to see some diva storylines going on? (Hopefully it wouldn't be a Natalya farting storyline again :no:)
You've obviously missed the whole AJ vs Total Divas storyline from the last 2 months.

Unless they're saving it for Wrestlemania, AJ vs Natalya pretty much writes itself.
No. Just, no. Natalya being anywhere near the title (even the butterfly) is a joke. The perfect scenario would be for AJ to bring back the Womens belt like Cody did the classic IC, and feud with someone over being the best 'woman' of all time. AJ vs Lita in an irl feud for the gold and Punk?

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Summer Rae should be the next Divas Champion. She put on a great match on RAW, better than anything I've seen from the other divas.

WWE isn't invested in the divas to think of storylines for them. WWE knows they're not a huge draw so they don't spend much time on them.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I was with you there until you mentioned Brie Bella. fpalm

She's fucking awful, put Summer Rae or Natalya in a feud with AJ for the title & get that abomination off the title picture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts