Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE had such a great champion with Zack Ryder, the fans ate it up when he became the US Champ, the belt became prestigious once again, but than WWE pretty much buried Zack and now he barely even shows up on RAW anymore.

Zack wasn't even on RAW last monday when the show was at his hometown!! And look now who is the US 'Champion', a clown that was used as a comedy skit for months. Santino Marella, and now he has been wearing that belt for a long time now, longer than Zack has and they are doing nothing with this championship. I hope Del Rio starts a feud with him to take that belt away from him. :mad:

Its strange how fast Marella went from a jobber, to what it seems what they are trying to make into a 'real' wrestler. They probably saw some fans that like him, and started working on that, but HELLO!! Did they not see how big Ryder got because of the WWE Universe? Santino Marella also made this years Elimination Chamber the worst i have ever seen, just his presence in that chamber makes it a disgrace. He pretty much is the only face in the company i really can't stand.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Swagger derailed the US title in my view. Not himself, but WWE had him win it then just just dropped him onto Superstars. Actually, I think WWE had him win it, then they immediately had Cena beat the living fuck out of him when he 'embraced the hate' that one time. I think that's how it went.

WWE just don't care about the US title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.