Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a challenage to Toad. Since you think the shows that i have been writing suck why don't u and i both a write a show and see who the people think is better. Are you up 2 it? let me know!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I could pull a better show outta my ass then what you can write!!! So ya it'll be an honor to have all the people say that mine is better then yours you faggot. When we goin to start this shit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok here is my show for this stupid challenage that you people get to vote on to see who wins.

Name: WWE Downspring ( haha in your face Big Evil Red Retard)

Pyro hits
Match 1.
Mark Jindrak vs. Mark Henry

They battle until Henry gives him a splash 1-2-3.

Your Winner: Mark Henry

-commercials-

Match2.

HBK SHAWN MICEHALS VS TRIPLE H WORLD TITLE MATCH

THEY BRAWL UNTIL RIC FLAIR HITS HBK WITH THE BELT SO H COULD COVER HIM 1-2-3

WINNER TRIPLE H

-COMMERCIALS

mATCH 3

KANE VS RVD

RVD DOMINATES THE MATCH HITS THE 5* 1-2-3
WINNER: RVD

MAIN EVENT
BROCK LESNAR VS STEVE AUSTIN

AUSTIN CONTROLS THE WHOLE MATCH UNTIL F-5 1-2 KICKOUT LESNAR HITS ANOTHER F-5 AUSTIN KICKOUTS AGAIN SO LESNAR GOES FOR ANOTHER ONE BUT AUSTIN REVERSES IT INTO THE STUNNER1-2-3

WINNER: sTEVE AUSTIN

THE END

WELL THERE IT IS AND YES I KNOW IT IS THE GREATEST

·
Registered
160 Posts
Except I think everybody but Toad will agree with me when saying that was shit.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHAHA you suck Toad you definetly pulled that outta your ass alright. Anywayz on to my show.

Name: Worldwide ( it was the only name i could come up with.)

Theme hits

Pyro blows

Match 1.

Sean O'Haire vs. Spike Dudley

Fast paced match-up that sees O'Haire squash Spike. The end comes whe nthe runt of the Dudley litter hits the Dudley Dog 1-2-3.

Winner: Spike Dudley

-Break-

Match 2.
John Cena & Redd Dogg vs. Los Guerroers

Match starts with Cena and Eddie in the ring with Eddie gaining the advantage. Dogg gets tagged into the match and anialates Eddie who then makes the tag to Chavo. Chavo hits a high cross body block off the top-rope and gets a 2 count. Dog tags Cena who charges at Chavo who ducks and gets the roll-up 1-2-3.

Winners Los Geruorrers (could some1 please tell me how to spell their last name)

-Break-

Match 3

Billy Kidman vs Rey Mysterio for the CW Title

Tons of high-flying moves that you can't keep track of them all. Then outta no where 619 then the WEST_COAST_POP 1-2-3.

Winner new CW Champ: Rey Mysterio

-Break-

Main Event

HBK vs Triple H (World Title match)

They have a great match just like all the other times that we see them fight. The end comes when HBK hits the SWEET CHIN MUSIC 1-2-3. its over

Winner and new World Champion : SHAWN MICEALS

End Show

Well thats my show it up to all of you people to vote to see whos is better

·
Registered
120 Posts
^
^
^
they both suck lol, but big evil was way better. big evil, make your show a little longer. if this was on tv, it would be about 30 minutes

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya that was what i was thinking it does look short the ones that i write in my Thread My T.v Show are alot longer but i didn't feel like wasting my good ideas on him. Glad to know you thot mine was better

·
Banned
180 Posts
Make that 4-1 you both need to put in more detail but Big's was better

·
Registered
11 Posts
I never lost. You just had it riged in your favor i mean you let Hurricane 619 voice who he thought would win. We all know your buddy-buddy. I mean come on You post good things in his coulmns and vice versa.

Hey I'M Not Telling You Anything That You Didn't Already Know

Toad(The Real Winner)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Toad piss off you lost bcuz you suck. No1 even likes you y don't you just stop posting shit thats negative. No1 wanna no what u think.

I hope some1 bans you to you stupid Jackass.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Toad,you suck!!!!!!!:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: Dont post any thing on this forum cause you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!And your matches were shit!!!!!So BRE Wins!!!

1 - 20 of 204 Posts