Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Would anyone expect Jericho to even have a chance to win the title matches, though?

He'd only be there for a short amount of time and the feud would be too predictable.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I just noticed that Jericho did a bunch of house shows earlier this year. That would be the best way to use his talents right now as putting an established name on the non televised events without having to use him in storylines.

·
Registered
804 Posts
It seems like most of you people who discuss wrestling the most are the people who enjoy wrestling the least. Maybe you guys need to stop overthinking everything and trying to break down every little thing said. I would much rather see Bryan have a feud with someone like Jericho then Luke Harper or Tyson Kidd.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
And that's why it shouldn't happen, Jericho has nothing to offer in this feud. If you supposedly facing a "Legend" they should be doing something to make you better. Bryan's the best in Ring worker in WWE and he's the most over guy, sorry Stone it shouldn't happen at WM 32. Maybe a RAW 20 minute match with Jericho putting over Bryan or a B PPV match. But this feud is years to late.
ok so I guess you want Bryan in another 8 man ladder match or the battle royal next year if he is not in the wwe title match. Ask and you shall receive looper

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Jericho has nothing left to do in the ring.
Jericho vs. Bryan would be a good match. However, it isn't anywhere near the dream HBK vs. Bryan match that merits a feud. Jericho lost a lot of his luster in his last two runs.

I propose they do the match for an Old School Raw or special edition of Raw. No feud.

WWE needs to focus on what they have. Harper and Bryan could have an amazing feud and help develop a character for Harper. Ziggler vs Bryan could be great too and a good way to turn Ziggler.

Jericho was my favorite attitude era wrestler. However, he doesn't have that IT quality that HBK, Undertaker, The Rock, and even HHH has that will take an opponent to the next level of stardom. Great match? Sure. Feud? No.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
When I watch wrestling I treat that univese as it´s real the same way as in movies.
I really? Was I asleep when we got attacked by Aliens or when the White House got blown up?

I keep looking into my garden and still can't figure out if I have a Zombie in my shed.

Yeah because we all look at movies like that.

Sorry I know this is a bit deep but in all seriousness, movies aren't even looked at in that way.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
No But I want a better match then Jericho Stone.
Unless bryan is in the title match at wm32 there's no better match for him then him vs jericho imo

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Unless bryan is in the title match at wm32 there's no better match for him then him vs jericho imo
I disagree but that's what makes this place interesting. I think a match with Rollins or Ambrose even another match with Cena would be better then Jericho.

·
GENKI D&
1,903 Posts
When did WWE fans turn into douchebags? Sick of seeing legends getting no respect because they're not a vanilla midget geek from the indies.
I'd rather see Bryan vs Rollins, Ziggler, Ambrose, Harper, Bray, Balor, Nevile, etc etc than old man Jericho.
Yeah...

While I do like Jericho, I'd rather have those guys fighting over it in the midcard. There is a swarm of talent that needs to be used. If you want to use Jericho, use him to build up future main eventers, not job to an established guy and go off to play more generic radio rock (á la to Punk in 2013).

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I disagree but that's what makes this place interesting. I think a match with Rollins or Ambrose even another match with Cena would be better then Jericho.
Cena maybe but the other 2 no. Heel jericho vs bryan at wm32 would be gold imo. It's obvious will never agree so will just agree to disagree

81 - 92 of 92 Posts