Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see im not a noob on here I have watched wwe years but have stoppedwatchin over the last year or maybe longer honestly I think it went very poor. But I really want to try and get back into it and watch it again although when I watch it I am completely lost. I dont think it will ever be what it was and anyone old school wwf/wwe fan could agree there but I do miss it.

So basically what is going on???

triple h doesnt wrestle anymore??
Where is the undertaker?
and kane?
Ive never heard of some of the recent wwe champions??
where is vince?
and lots more basically??

I think I need to accept when i started watching wwf in 1998 that not one wrestler from then even wrestles in wwe anymore..that is depressing for me:(:(:(

·
Registered
97 Posts
As you can see im not a noob on here I have watched wwe years but have stoppedwatchin over the last year or maybe longer honestly I think it went very poor. But I really want to try and get back into it and watch it again although when I watch it I am completely lost. I dont think it will ever be what it was and anyone old school wwf/wwe fan could agree there but I do miss it.

Where is the undertaker?
and kane?
where is vince?

I think I need to accept when i started watching wwf in 1998 that not one wrestler from then even wrestles in wwe anymore..that is depressing for me:(:(:(
That is getting close to 15 years ago!!!!

Where is Undertaker? He is keeping his body from getting crippled and only wrestling to build to Mania.

Now I have been watching WWF/WWE since 1990. LOTS HAS CHANGED!!! WWE just needs to go back to basics. Its a huge machine and wont disappear. it needs to build wrestlers personalities over time to make you care about them. (managers could be a good idea here)

·
Banned
362 Posts
u know pretty much know everything you need to know, the show now sucks. i stopped watching a couple of years ago too. tried to get back into it, and couldn't do it. but when people tell me interesting stuff that happens, i do watch on youtube. new guy called cm punk is pretty funny. you should try to just watch the good stuff on youtube, watching a full episode is just depressing

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was expecting a lot of abuse for this thread but im glad im not alone. I went on wwe.com for the first time in ages and saw that dx reunion shit? what was that? I REMEMBER DX! what was that! its only been a year or so since i gave up . I do know CmPunk he is ok. but it has gone terrible. How can these wwe champions ever compare to steve austin really? It is terrible. I feel sorry for young wrestling fans today they'll never know better. Why doesnt hhh wrestle thou really?

·
Banned
1,502 Posts

Where is the undertaker?
and kane?
where is vince?

Triple H is semi-retired but he may be coming back, he's only had two matches this year but he'll be wrestling at the next PPV, teaming with CM Punk to face the Miz and R-Truth.

The Undertaker is pretty much retired outside of Mania, faced Triple H this year.

Kane is injured.

Vince is taking a step back on screen, still runs the show backstage, he's finally starting to look his age though.

WWE Champ is Alberto Del Rio, great talent in ring, kinda repetitive on the mic, but very good overall.

World Champ is Mark Henry, best he's ever been, very convincing, just beat the shit out of Orton twice, cleanly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
To answer a few of your questions:

Vince was "fired" by the board of directors for questionable decisions and HHH was put in charge. Someone didn't want HHH in charge so they have been sabotaging him and nearly all the superstars walked out on him because RAW was too dangerous. Last RAW Vince let HHH know that the board couldn't take a chance on him so now John Laurenitis is in charge until a suitable replacement is chosen by the board. Apparently HHH is going to be wrestling in a tag team with cm punk at the next ppv. Right now HHH is the face and Laurenitis is the heel.

Undertaker only seems appear for wrestlemania

If memory serves me Kane was "injured" by Mark Henry (a current champion).

As for the current champions you really just have to watch to get a feel for the new characters. I just started watching again a little over a year ago, and it really doesn't take too long to get up to speed if you keep watching.

Hope that helps a bit.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Triple H is semi-retired but he may be coming back, he's only had two matches this year but he'll be wrestling at the next PPV, teaming with CM Punk to face the Miz and R-Truth.

The Undertaker is pretty much retired outside of Mania, faced Triple H this year.

Kane is injured.

Vince is taking a step back on screen, still runs the show backstage, he's finally starting to look his age though.

WWE Champ is Alberto Del Rio, great talent in ring, kinda repetitive on the mic, but very good overall.

World Champ is Mark Henry, best he's ever been, very convincing, just beat the shit out of Orton twice, cleanly.
appreciate that updatee. thank u.
triple h and cm punk vs the miz and r-truth thou?? that sound terrible. like a medioca(dont watch that spelling!!) tag team match or something thats shit for hhh.

albert del rio hasnt got any personality.

mark henry is old school to be fair so thats good to hear I suppoose..

still shit thou. what a load of poo

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To answer a few of your questions:

Vince was "fired" by the board of directors for questionable decisions and HHH was put in charge. Someone didn't want HHH in charge so they have been sabotaging him and nearly all the superstars walked out on him because RAW was too dangerous. Last RAW Vince let HHH know that the board couldn't take a chance on him so now John Laurenitis is in charge until a suitable replacement is chosen by the board. Apparently HHH is going to be wrestling in a tag team with cm punk at the next ppv. Right now HHH is the face and Laurenitis is the heel.

Undertaker only seems appear for wrestlemania

If memory serves me Kane was "injured" by Mark Henry (a current champion).

As for the current champions you really just have to watch to get a feel for the new characters. I just started watching again a little over a year ago, and it really doesn't take too long to get up to speed if you keep watching.

Hope that helps a bit.
yee thanks bro. explained that good for me. jus sounds a bit poor to me! seems a bit corporate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts