1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ll go with Shawn
I don't care if he reformed later.

Hbk in mid 90's is the biggest as***** in business perhaps

He held WWE and Vince to almost ransom when WWE was at it's most vulnerable period.
He didn't want to lose to Austin
He wanted to bury Rock
He screwed Bret

HHH is better than Shawn according to me.Atleast he puts over talent(Batista,Orton,Cena,Sheamus,Jeff Hardy,gave relevance to Flair to the modern fans).He has had his share of burials too but Shawn is a bigger dik than him

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
HBK in post 90s put over Kurt Angle, HHH, Chris Jericho, Edge, Goldberg, Randy Orton and Batista to name a few

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I don't think it's fair to hold the "He screwed Bret" thing against Shawn. Vince would've done that regardless, considering Bret's contract was up, his last match was in Canada, and he couldn't just let him leave WWF as champion. Vince was caught between a rock and a hard place--sure he could've trusted Bret's word, but Bret was a wrestler for HIS promotion, who, despite having creative control--why didn't he just drop the damned title? And I know, Shawn was an ass and refused to put over Bret etc... but be the bigger man and walk away, he was going to a job for a lot more money anyway.

I voted HHH...HBK's work in the 90s likely pales in comparison to any of the stuff HHH may or may not have pulled over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts