Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- John Cena & Randy Orton & World champion Edge & Triple H vs. WWE champion The Miz & CM Punk & Alberto Del Rio & Wade Barrett in an eight man tag will be the featured main event for the 3/28 WWE Raw taping in Rosemont, IL.

Credit: PWInsider

So it will be

Cena vs Miz

Orton vs Punk

Del Rio vs Edge

Barrett vs HHH

and if we get:

Taker vs Sting

it should shape up to be a good WM.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally think that they should add Christian to the Edge vs Del Rio match but there is a chance that Wrestlemania next year might be at Toronto Sky-Dome, so they should save it up for then. Miz vs Cena should be a good atmosphere but they better not fuck the feud up. Orton and Punk, idk about them, Punk can perform but Orton can be so fkn boring at times and i dnt think the WWE has tht must trust in him after WM 25. HHH/Barrett should be good with Barrett going over and Del Rio will go over Edge.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Good God, that heel team is the best thing I've ever seen.

Barrett vs Triple H, though, why? I don't want to see Barrett job to that broken down hack.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Cena, Orton, Edge & Triple H?

I know who I'll be booing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tbh, I just don't see how they're going to go about Sting v Taker. If it is Sting returning on 22/2/11, how do they go about bringing Taker back?. I also can't see them disregard that Kane/Nexus buried him, and then just chuck HHH and Barrett together and disregard the whole sheamus thing?, but then I remember, this is the WWE.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Barrett vs Triple H? :side:

The build-up could be very good actually, both have huge intensity on the mic and great presence, i'm pleased about this, only if HHH put Barrett over and i hope he will

HHH vs Barrett is a far better choice for Wade's carrer than Barrett vs Taker

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I predict that Lawler will replace Trips and get the pin on either Miz or ADR.

After Raw, Trips will come out and give each member of the heel team a Pedigree.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I predict that Lawler will replace Trips and get the pin on either Miz or ADR.

After Raw, Trips will come out and give each member of the heel team a Pedigree.
Hopefully Triple H wont reveal himself as General Manager of Raw and make himself the number 1 contender for the title at Wrestlamania.

We all know the Game has a huge sense of humour so if they cant get The Rock the next logical step is to make the Game the GM of Raw and reveal the whole praising Cole thing as a joke.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
then where does that leave sheamus

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
This is interesting. I like the idea of and obviously I'd love it if Sting faced Taker but how are they gonna blow off the Taker/Barrett and HHH/Sheamus feuds? Are they just gonna completely disregard them? That is more of a TNA move than a WWE one.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I'm just confused, like everyone else apparently, as to how we'll get HHH vs. Barrett at Wrestlemania 27. Unless, he returns, seeking revenge on Barrett because he was the leader of Nexus at the time when they took out Vince, HHH's father in law. Doubtful, but you never know.

It wouldn't make sense to just forget the HHH/Sheamus fued, though. But this is the WWE, and we're not expected to remember things that happened even a few weeks ago.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Card subject to change anyone?
Everyone.

Wouldn't mind the match myself, but who's to say these will be complete Mania matchups.
Maybe Sheamus ends up 'injured' and can't make it to Wrestlemania and shows up to interfere in this match
Builds toughness factor and shock value for Trips, whatever.

Not saying any of this will happen, but we know nothing floating around the internet is concrete.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
PWInsider this, Wrestlezone that, why do people even pay attention to this crap knowing 80% of the time it is rumour? Although half of the matches make logical sense, it is probably way off as usual.

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
The thought of Barrett being in a one on one match at WrestleMania still scares me. I'd much rather see Sheamus/Triple H one last time to well and truly put Sheamus over. Meanwhile Barrett can team with his Corre buddies against a team compiled by Big Show or someone so I don't have to see him in a singles match.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts