Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1222 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Here to see Seth as Universal Champ :mark:

But WWE, PLEASE no Seth & Becky segments. We don't need that.

I'm one of the few, but I don't care about Bray Wyatt/The Fiend/whatever he's calling himself. I have never cared for him and I doubt I ever will.

Reactions: Bryan Jericho

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
This is like the 7th post you decided to give your opinion nobody cares about. Now that I answered you are you content? Ok cool. You’re one of maybe 3 people on here who don’t like the gimmick and you’re a workrate guy so it makes sense. You done now? Feel good someone answered ya?
I was under the impression this was a message board and we could give our opinions on here. I can give negative opinions about something. Just like Ive seen you post 7 or more posts about how awesome or how much they need to protect this guy. At the end of the day its Bray Wyatt....he's in a goofy mask but its Bray Wyatt. Just like Balor as the Demon is ridiculous. This is just as bad if not worse.:shrug

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I was under the impression this was a message board and we could give our opinions on here. I can give negative opinions about something. Just like Ive seen you post 7 or more posts about how awesome or how much they need to protect this guy. At the end of the day its Bray Wyatt....he's in a goofy mask but its Bray Wyatt. Just like Balor as the Demon is ridiculous. This is just as bad if not worse.:shrug

You’re literally posting the same shit in every single thread. You’re a workrate Mark again. Nothing I can say will sway your opinion on him. I just find when nobody responds to you why continue to say it over and over again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
You’re literally posting the same shit in every single thread. You’re a workrate Mark again. Nothing I can say will sway your opinion on him. I just find when nobody responds to you why continue to say it over and over again?
Workrate mark? I like all kinds of wrestlers actually. And you're posting the same shit in literally every thread. Soooo whats the difference? Oh right there isnt one. Thanks.

·
Butter My Arse
11,758 Posts
Workrate mark? I like all kinds of wrestlers actually. And you're posting the same shit in literally every thread. Soooo whats the difference? Oh right there isnt one. Thanks.
He’s right though. If you ‘don’t care’ about his character that much then you wouldn’t repeat your opinion about seven times. It almost comes across as baiting tbh.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
He’s right though. If you ‘don’t care’ about his character that much then you wouldn’t repeat your opinion about seven times. It almost comes across as baiting tbh.
Hmmm pretty sure its just my opinion and I can say it in any thread that its relevant. Just like when he's in every thread trashing Seth Rollins, thats his opinion.

161 - 180 of 1222 Posts