Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1222 Posts

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I was thinking about possible opponents for him too but I really don’t want him sinking to the US title. That should mean nothing to him.

I can’t think of an opponent worthy that’s not a champion. Roman maybe would work but The Fiend driving the car would be absurd in the murder angle. Strowman works but that’d hurt him a lot too. As much as I don’t want to see it, the Dolph and Miz match seems pointless enough for Fiend to kill one or both of them. I’m a Miz fan so I don’t wanna see him buried anymore, but Shane already took his credibility. Why not have the Fiend beat them both handicapped down the line? It can’t possibly hurt either more then they’re already damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking if you don't want him in a feud for either of the top 2 belts yet but want him in a title feud, that leaves you IC and US and AJ is better established and would be better all around than Nak

I agree it's hard to think of an opponent that would be just right for the Fiend atm

Which is why I wouldn't put him in a feud. I'd have him destroy people quick and move on. He shouldn't feud with Balor. He should have one more match with Finn, at most, preferably just a brawl, destroy Balor again, and move on. Until he goes for the Universal Title or WWE Championship. His first real feud as the Fiend should be at the top

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Speaking of Ricochet i have a bad feeling its Seth vs Ricochet at Clash of Champs if they follow through with Lesnar not getting a rematch.

Finger fucker is getting a title match within the next year I’d bet anything on it. Hopefully AEW is established by then and I don’t need to care anymore because that seriously is my final straw.

But seriously who the hell can the fiend go after now? My wild prediction is going to be an attack on Austin via Skype.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae to debut on Raw tonight?

Johnny will fight Seth tonight in his first defense which will be funny since Seth will use his Super Cena powers to be fine. This dumb prediction I’m actually confident in. Unless WWE grabs their balls, has Seth talking with Austin via Skype for Fiend to show up and kill Austin. Let me in Seth.

·
Banned
13,306 Posts
Still wanting a Lashley/Brock program with Lashley as a badass heel and Brock as a tweener.
lesnar interrupts a jobber match and destroys everyone. Holds RAW hostage until someone gives his rematch.
Out comes Lashley who argues against it and demands a wwe title match of his own.
Stare down and brawl

Or let’s take it a step further and the match they have results in a draw. Triple threat for the championship.

LETS GO

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Bob is out til November boys sorry to be there bearer of bad news. I’d love to see that shit too.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Fingers crossed we dont see the Fiend at all tonight. Once was more than enough for that embarrassment.

This is like the 7th post you decided to give your opinion nobody cares about. Now that I answered you are you content? Ok cool. You’re one of maybe 3 people on here who don’t like the gimmick and you’re a workrate guy so it makes sense. You done now? Feel good someone answered ya?

141 - 160 of 1222 Posts