Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1222 Posts

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Can we get some Corbin and Lacey please? Fuck.
Sure. Let's get them involved in the 24/7 title scene. :cool2

Not gonna lie, and this is coming from someone that wants a company to pound WWE into the dirt,

if WWE really wants to crush AEW, cut the bullshit and make The Fiend the most bad ass tweener around, and let Bray do whatever he wants.

He's a hoss and in shape, that has a character, can work, bad ass entrance and theme, great look, the works. He's what they've been looking for, and would be dipshits to pass on it.
Actually, he's NOT what they've been looking for, because you just described positive traits and they look for negative traits. He's not what they've been looking for, he's what they need. Big difference.

They would be dipshits to pass on it, but look at what they've passed on before, INCLUDING old Bray Wyatt, who utterly smokes new Bray Wyatt as a gimmick and promo.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,942 Posts
Would love for Sasha to return here(but she won't)

So hopefully Kabuki Warriors win the title at least. They both deserve more but if they are gonna be stuck in the tag division have them win.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Seths next defence could work well as a multi man match, in elimination style. Seth always done well in long style matches so him defending in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination match could be prefect for him as there isn't many top challenges from both Raw and Smackdown rosters. Or, they could do WWE style random defence like Vs Almas, before doing Lesnar rematch at HITC.

With The Fiend, I can see him attacking Miz, post match vs Ziggler, as Miz is another upper mid face who can help put over Brays new character.

Bliss & Cross vs Kabuki Warriors sounds cool, but perhaps ends via interference from Mandy & Sonya as can't see a clean finish as it would damage the Kabuki Warriors (unless Asuka turns heel.)

As for Becky, I was certain Shayna would be losing nxt title and then get called up but not so sure now. If they aren't releasing Sasha, Sasha returning as her bad ass NXT boss gimmick would be perfect here.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Seths next defence could work well as a multi man match, in elimination style. Seth always done well in long style matches so him defending in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination match could be prefect for him as there isn't many top challenges from both Raw and Smackdown rosters. Or, they could do WWE style random defence like Vs Almas, before doing Lesnar rematch at HITC.

With The Fiend, I can see him attacking Miz, post match vs Ziggler, as Miz is another upper mid face who can help put over Brays new character.

Bliss & Cross vs Kabuki Warriors sounds cool, but perhaps ends via interference from Mandy & Sonya as can't see a clean finish as it would damage the Kabuki Warriors (unless Asuka turns heel.)

As for Becky, I was certain Shayna would be losing nxt title and then get called up but not so sure now. If they aren't releasing Sasha, Sasha returning as her bad ass NXT boss gimmick would be perfect here.
No. Miz is a downgrade from even Balor as far as kayfabe goes. He needs to move up the card not down. Feed him Strowman or something if they're holding off on Rollins.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,196 Posts
BlissCross❤ are on a roll! i look forward to their victory over asuka& kairi.

and I guess brock won't be here but i'd like to be proven wrong.

·
seth will never be cool!
1,008 Posts
Remember when people had pitchforks out for Becky when she initially sold the wrong knee? All seems trivial in retrospect with the wholesale disregard seth displayed in his no selling debabcle from last night. :beckylol

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,577 Posts
I have no idea what they are going to do with Seth now. There are no challengers.

Brock vs Seth at Night of Champions? :no

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
The fiend mask is growing on me. From the wrong camera angles it looks kinda cheap and not good but from the right angles it looks fucking awesome

·
24,364 Posts
Going by the preview I'm really only interested in seeing what Becky does next. Hopefully no more Lacey or Nattie.

·
Southern Pride
3,843 Posts
Time for Lacey Evans to be back on RAW.

The "who done it" story with Reigns and Bray Wyatt are also what i'm looking forward to.

Pretty much everything else is "meh". No one wants to see Miz vs. Ziggler again, even those of us that like Miz. Plus no way are Bliss and Cross losing those titles already.

Not sure who Becky faces next if Sasha doesn't come back this week, unless they bring out Naomi or Tamina and no one wants to see that either.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
I look forward to seeing what's next for Bray. I reckon he'll kill Balor and write him off television. He has got the aura of a fucking megastar. They need to not fuck this up. Interested in the next development in the Reigns/Bryan/Vintner story too. Hopefully they have something decent for Becky but I'm not getting my hopes up on that, probs Natalya again.

Going by the preview I'm really only interested in seeing what Becky does next. Hopefully no more Lacey or Nattie.
They did her dirty in the draft. The SD division is much stronger. Asuka is the best choice but it ain't gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
if KW doesn't win the belts then for the love of god destroy this Kairi/Asuka team, let Asuka turn heel and return to her unstoppable form.

At one point in time she wasn't losing anything no single, tag team, battle royal, Mixed Tag stuff.. nothing. Asuka just needs to kick Kairi's head in a couple of times and her credibility will be restored instantly. Let her and Kairi put on the MOTY at a PPV and then we can maybe see Asuka vs Becky again.

I think Nattie will keep the feud going today by "turning heel officially".

Not sure what to do with Bray, just have him wreck shit and give him multiple appearances.

·
24,364 Posts
They did her dirty in the draft. The SD division is much stronger. Asuka is the best choice but it ain't gonna happen.
They definitely did and the current situation exposes WWE's lack of planning and foresight. You have Becky win the Mania main event but then have absolutely no plans for her after that.

The RAW Women's Division is in dire need of a shakeup because there truly are no viable opponents for Becky at the moment.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
They definitely did and the current situation exposes WWE's lack of planning and foresight. You have Becky win the Mania main event but then have absolutely no plans for her after that.

The RAW Women's Division is in dire need of a shakeup because there truly are no viable opponents for Becky at the moment.
Yeah, going from Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair to Lacey Evans and Natalya would be like a male superstar going from Brock Lesnar & Roman Reigns to EC3 & R-Truth. I know they don't value women's credibility in the same way they do men's, but the drop off in competition for her since Mania has been ridiculous. I'll give her credit, the Natalya feud exceeded expectations. The Lacey feud was beyond horrible though. Hopefully Asuka turns on Kairi tonight and feuds with Becky for the title. Never gonna happen tho.

21 - 40 of 1222 Posts