26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Miz and Ziggler to face off

Bliss & Cross to face Kabuki Warriors in tag team title defense

Discuss the RAW after SummerSlam.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
I like Rollins but a midget like him cannot beat a beast like Lesnar. You need someone who could legit at least look like he'd beat him like Strowman or maybe Rusev. Then Kofi retains too? lol

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Still can't believe they had Rollins beat Lesnar clean in that fun match. If only, they've done this at WrestleMania.

Look forward to seeing who Becky's next challenger to be.

Reactions: SPCDRI

·
C Mac G
6,151 Posts
I like Rollins but a midget like him cannot beat a beast like Lesnar. You need someone who could legit at least look like he'd beat him like Strowman or maybe Rusev. Then Kofi retains too? lol
He's 6'1 and shredded dude smh

Curious to see who Rollins' next challenger would be, seems like Wyatt is the only option, but seems a bit early to rush into that.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Now is the time when Becky defeats Seth and becomes The Man.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
Goldberg bragging about him destroying Dolph, lights going out and The Fiend putting him to sleep before squashing him at some pay-per-view... I want that.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Not gonna lie, and this is coming from someone that wants a company to pound WWE into the dirt,

if WWE really wants to crush AEW, cut the bullshit and make The Fiend the most bad ass tweener around, and let Bray do whatever he wants.

He's a hoss and in shape, that has a character, can work, bad ass entrance and theme, great look, the works. He's what they've been looking for, and would be dipshits to pass on it.

·
seth will never be cool!
999 Posts
So how many poor shlubs have to be squashed by brock for him to get his heat back? He just got beat clean by a guy at probably 60% functioning.

1 - 20 of 1222 Posts