Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, is there anything greater than a slurpee from 7-11? No, there isn't. With that being said, it would be nice for the stupid fuckheads there to actually put in flavors that don't taste like complete and utter shit which NO ONE likes. EVERY fucking 7-11 I've been to recently has fucking banana, some raspberry shit, this grapish-vanilla shit, and coke. Ah, that's right, coke. Not bad, not bad at all. Although, seeing coke being COMPLETELY out every god forsaken time has gotten on my nerves. Listen you stupid fucks, NO ONE LIKES YOUR SHITTY FLAVORS. BRING BACK THE GOOD MOUNTAIN DEW SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID WHORES. IT WOULD ALSO BE APPRECIATED TO, LIKE, YOU KNOW, FUCKING REFILL THE GOD DAMN COKE AT LEAST ONCE A FUCKING YEAR. DIPSHITS. Bye.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
They never really seem to have many flavors that I like at 7-11. In like the early to mid- 90's they had real flavors like cherry and stuff. Last couple of years I hardy get them because of flavors like banana, or chicken.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
lol. I know exactly what you mean Mr Hankey. It's nearly summer here now and there's nothing better than doing a slurpee run like we used to do when it gets hot. The only problem is like you say the flavours are shit. Years ago they would have about 4 flavours in most stores, nowadays they have 2, iuncluding the boring cola one. I used to get the largest one and fill it with all the flavours they had, now it's not worth getting as I could just put a bottle of Coke in the freezer and get the same thing.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
We don't have a 7-11 in my town. There's a 7-11 in Leamington a town over, but it's not worth the drive for a slurpee. We can get a "slush" at Beckers which is like a 2 minute walk from my house. And they taste the same as a slurpee, but are cheaper(1 dollar for a literal bucket of "slush"). But their flavours are shit too, much like 7-11. Banana, strawberry-kiwi, etc. But with their strange flavours, they always have Coke as a back up. :)<3

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I dont like slurpees period. But one thing i really do hate from 7-11 is their chicken. Errr that shit is sick just drips with fat.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
whats a 7-11? lol

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'm fairly sure 7-11 is a shop. I'm sure we had them over here a while ago, Sladester. There was definitely one in Brighton, by the station. It's changed its name now though.

A slurpee, on the other hand, I have no idea about. What is a slurpee, anyone? I imagine it's something like a Slush Puppie.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Flash said in post #9 :
A slurpee, on the other hand, I have no idea about. What is a slurpee, anyone? I imagine it's something like a Slush Puppie.
Yeah, that's about right. Either way they suck :)

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
ok kewl cheers, slush puppies suck, the nest kinda iced drink we had was a drink called an Ice Blast, it was like a slush puppie but was kinda fizzy and wasnt as much ice cubey but more slushy, twas ok, but then the cinema closed down so we lost em round here!

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is nothing like a good slurpee. All these frostie and icee machines don't even come close to the excellence of a half Coke/half Mountain Dew slurpee. Tru dat.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dunno if we're thinking of the same Slush Puppies, but here, a Slush Puppy has tiny balls of ice, which is more like a snow cone in a cup. Which makes them damn hard to drink with a straw. Fuckin things. I don't even know why they call them Slush Puppies...There's nothing slushy about them. We call a Slurpee a Slush because it's more slush-like(if you don't know what slush is, check out the muddy watery snow at the side of a road during winter. Same consistancy as a Slush/Slurpee).

In conclusion: Slush/Slurpee > Slush Puppy

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
A Slush Puppie here is reasonably slushy. They're getting increasingly hard to track down now, though. They only came in shitty flavours too, I believe the range covered cherry, cola (not "Coke", oh no) and the other usuals, with by far the jazziest being "blue raspberry".

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
My college only serves blue raspberry and this red pinky gunk....sick bastards. Tempting us with something like that and giving us this! There's only so much I can take. First we have to work on MACs i mean, real life MACs and now...No decent Slush puppies...it's cruelty.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
yeah at least you get some the only kinda drinks we get is milkshake that is warm, oooh, and on the odd day we get a bloke in to fix the pepsi machine, but it soon breaks again and steals your money, you think ooh, i need a drink
insert your money hear the 'chink' of the coins and then nothing, no drink, just 80p worse off.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
I like the Coke one but then again they only have the coke and the raspberry .. They used to be HUGE when they first came out but now no one really has them other than at the movies, but then there they cost around $4 for a medium sized cup. I want one now

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
i steal gas from 7-11 all the time. Ive never payed once i walk in and get a slurpie and pay for it and leave. They are like is that everythign and im like yep and get in my car which is in front of the pump and leave. LOl damn chugs. I got to stop though
And did you know they have apples that are sold there cept there in little air tight things. And i bough one of the 1st day of a school .an apple"but on the label it said orage" So anyways then i was all like left it in my locker the whole year and opened it on the last day and it was hollow the outside was perfect but nothing inside. Make you think dont it

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Slushpuppies are good.. until drink all the flavour and you're just left with ice.. that sucks.. the only decent flavour is Blue Raspberry.. although thats kinda crappy now. I wish we had the banana flavour over here it sounds cool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts