Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see that....thats weird. Maybe due to low post count I cant post links?

Maybe a mod can fix the links for me. Just add Bleacher Report after the / slash

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow awesome, I dont even have enough posts to message a moderator lol.

Hopefully a mod will see this and be able to fix the link for easier viewing.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
There are some websites they ban from crediting because (I assume) they aren't viewed as a legit news site. Since Bleacher Report consists of mostly fan blogs, it is one of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are some websites they ban from crediting because (I assume) they aren't viewed as a legit news site. Since Bleacher Report consists of mostly fan blogs, it is one of them.

Oh I see. Well the articles are just in a good fun for a laugh.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
40. After your order has been taken at the Drive-Thru, the clerk asks if that completes your order. You respond by yelling "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

MOST DEFINITELY!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,966 Posts
I see that....thats weird. Maybe due to low post count I cant post links?

Maybe a mod can fix the links for me. Just add Bleacher Report after the / slash
This forum does not allow links to certain other places. It has nothing to do with post count or anything.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Bleacher Report usually has poorly written, idiotic articles, but this one was good.

7. You refer to your ex as "the Jannetty of the relationship"

LOL

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It was funny but I don't recall it being 65 at all.

Oh well some of them where good to say the least.
The topic says 65, but the link says 40.

http://tinyurl.com/83juvjo

Only one that actually is true for me

36. When shopping at Home Depot or Lowe's, looking at Ladders brings a smile to your face
lol, whenever I go to home depot and I see those huge ladders and stuff, I always think back to ladder matches and think of how superstars jump from things that high and realize how crazy ladder matches are

1 - 13 of 13 Posts