Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Emmys is TV, right? :$

I'll probably tune in for a little of it in between the football game.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Best chance for Jon Hamm to win really. Bryan Cranston will be back next year to continue his Emmy dominance. Really hoping Peter Dinklage wins Supporting Actor and GOT wins Drama, but seems like it is down between Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men for some reason.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Will Curb count for noms next year then? Not its strongest season but still probably better than any other comedy series out there.

lol @ Modern Family dominating the supporting actor category. Be funny if one of them didn't win. And no nominations at all for The Middle! This offends me greatly. Especially when it loses out to shows like Glee and Big Bang Theory. The main cast in The Middle are fantastic especially the mother and daughter.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Will Curb count for noms next year then? Not its strongest season but still probably better than any other comedy series out there.

lol @ Modern Family dominating the supporting actor category. Be funny if one of them didn't win. And no nominations at all for The Middle! This offends me greatly. Especially when it loses out to shows like Glee and Big Bang Theory. The main cast in The Middle are fantastic especially the mother and daughter.
Big bang theory rocks :eek:

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Tyrion F'in Lannister! Glad Dinklage won. Feel bad for Jon Hamm and Hugh Laurie missing out on Best Actor. Didn't see Kyle Chandler winning that at all. Margo Martindale winning was great too. She was great this season on Justified.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
*Riots* I don't see Hamm ever winning at this point especially with Cranston being back next year. This was his best chance and his performance in "The Suitcase" was amazing.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I never watched Friday Night Lights but it almost felt like they gave the win to Chandler just because it was the last season. He seemed like the total dark horse in that catagory.

Happy Mad Men & Margo Martindale won though.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Yeah I would have been all right with Carrell winning too. His work this last season was far from his best on the show but if Kyle Chandler can win why not him?

Wasn't happy with Modern Family sweeping the comedy awards but didn't really like most of the other nominees so I can live with it. Best Actor Comedy should have gone to Louie CK or Carrell tho.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts