Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy pisses me off so much. The guy claims I "started shit" with him because I told him he could get banned for mutiple accounts and that he is dq'ed for using psds in a gfx challenge. This guy was banned before but his account got back after the whole incidnet. He thinks he is so good at gfx, just because he can throw 2 psds and a tut toghether.

Is there anuone else who doesn't like this guy?

May I add he was voted noob of the year.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Are you talking about SixOneNine619? If so, may I add, that he's an expert at GFX. That guy pwns LK, OZ, Brck, Otacon, TX, T-Mac, Shady, The Evolved, MrkLrn, etc., at GFX. He's that damn good. I praise his expertise.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BrckBrlnXII said:
I think your a moron for thinking he's dq'ed just for using psd's even though the rules said nothing against it.
Isn't that the general rule?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad on that I guess. But anyways, Jus t because i dq'ed him doesn' mena he should start flaming me and shit. I mean I will un dq him or w/e but still I mena the guy claims, i started shit because I said he can get banned ofr haveing multy accounts. An dwho ever think he is pro at gfx, should know that al he does id throw psds together with a tut, he does not experiment or anything. I just don't ike the guy because he neg rep me for telling him multi accounts are bannable.

Reactions: xYCSMx

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No PSDs is a crappy rule. You can just claim you cut the pic. Not like you've got anything to prove against it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
See SharpShooter91, no one here likes you. are you happy now?? ur such a baby, ur the one that talked to me first, and now u make a rant about me?? And ur so noob for thinking that No Psd's is a normal rule..the only normal rules are "No rips and No Premades".

I am very thankful for everyone who defended me, i am really gracius of you guys. Thanks Alot! Love you all :D

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
100%Caborn said:
Are you talking about SixOneNine619? If so, may I add, that he's an expert at GFX. That guy pwns LK, OZ, Brck, Otacon, TX, T-Mac, Shady, The Evolved, MrkLrn, etc., at GFX. He's that damn good. I praise his expertise.
Damn you, you missed out DB.

Yeah 619 is a n00b, but why make a rant about a GFX battle?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
SixOneNine619 said:
See SharpShooter91, no one here likes you. are you happy now?? ur such a baby, ur the one that talked to me first, and now u make a rant about me?? And ur so noob for thinking that No Psd's is a normal rule..the only normal rules are "No rips and No Premades".

I am very thankful for everyone who defended me, i am really gracius of you guys. Thanks Alot! Love you all :D

Nobody defended you.

Just making sure, LK is not the protector.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Personally, I dislike both. One more then the other though...

Thanking people who "defended" him: thus quite lame.

·
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
7,785 Posts
SixOneNine619 said:

.......gay.

this is a pointless thing, who gives a shit about PSD's?

i use them and my banners still suck nuts.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I hate you both, you suck at GFX. Why bother making a rant out him? I mean, it's not like anybody cares.

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
SixOneNine619 said:

I think SharpShooter91 is cool.He is the brother of BigPimpin69!He made this thread because he has a beef with you.I think your a good gfx'er but what about L.Ora?This thread has lost its flare,i'm outta here players. :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts