Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whenever I'm posting in the word games I get a message before I can post. It says you have to wait 60 seconds before posting again. How about disabling this? Its really annoying if you have a fast internet conncetion. I'm on cable broadband and it doesn't take nearly 60 seconds for a new page to load.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
At most other forums I go to it's like 15 seconds.

I don't even post in the Word Games forum I come across that 60 second thing a lot.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Hombre said:
Whenever I'm posting in the word games I get a massage before I can post.
I wish I got a massage every time I tried to post.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I made a typing mistake. If I may clear this up, I get a "message". Although a massage wouldn't be bad.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Cody did it because he is a n00b and thought that it would stop double posting, but in actuality, we normal members can't double post because it automatically edits our previous post, so it is basically useless.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
That's a good point. The 60 second thing is pointless if a double post just edits your previous one.

N

·
0 Posts
Make longer, quality posts and I guarantee you won't notice that it's there.

I had it set to 30 but Cody changed it. I'm not changing it back because 30 seconds...60 seconds...not much of a difference.

N

·
0 Posts
You're an idiot.

My post has nothing in it (other than your quote), telling you not to post in it. I post in it like every 238956398 days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts