Wrestling Forum banner

481 - 493 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I didn’t watch Raw or Smackdown this week... again.

Watched 5 minutes of highlights on YouTube and didn’t finish the video

WWE are in a seriously bad situation if the way I’m feeling is reflective of many others. They could really nosedive in ratings

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Things I enjoyed from this week's Smackdown are that Moment of Bliss segment. Bayley held her own on the mic this time against Bliss. Strong words from both ladies to make their feud look serious which worked for me. Nikki Cross being in the middle of this is the wildcard for sure. Speaking of wildcard, how many RAW superstars appeared on the show again? More than 6 from what I counted. The Miz was one of them who continues to get buried by Shane and Drew McIntrye. And we have a new 24/7 Champion in Drake Maverick? He won a Title before EC3? What a world we live in now. The Big Dog was nowhere on the show again because Vince wants him on RAW obviously. Where is the IC Champion Finn Balor? Or Nakamura? Or Rusev? Or Orton? Lastly, kinda sad to see Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn job again. Wasn't it weeks ago that Zayn was delivering those promos? Did it go anywhere?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I didn’t watch Raw or Smackdown this week... again.

Watched 5 minutes of highlights on YouTube and didn’t finish the video

WWE are in a seriously bad situation if the way I’m feeling is reflective of many others. They could really nosedive in ratings
It was the definition of throw away show. I was kind of mad I wasted the time streaming it at work.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,105 Posts
I need a few things clarified.

Roman Reigns is an SDL Superstar right?

Miz is a Raw Superstar right?

Yet Roman is feuding with Shane on Raw and doesn't show up on SDL, and Miz is aimlessly jobbing to everyone on Raw then going to SDL and jobbing to Shane and his cronies.

I don't know what's worse; Miz being directionless and jobbing every week on Raw. Or Miz having a feud and jobbing on SDL.

I like Kofi, but Jesus Christ if his and Rollins pushes are so over the top now, they're genuinely just burying all the heels every week. If Seth didn't have that Indy cred people would be raging about Super Rollins
I dont even know who Kofi is being built for..Roman? I mean I just dont get it. I mean he's the champ and if you wanna book him strong, okay, but they've jumped the shark. Now they're just jobbing heels out two straight falls to these two dudes every single show. Like Kevin Owens isnt fucking good enough to get a roll up on Big E for a fall or something? Miss me with this bullshit.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,374 Posts
At this point do people still want to claim Rollins isn't getting Superhero Babyface booking with how easily he dismantles half the roster?

I dont even know who Kofi is being built for..Roman? I mean I just dont get it. I mean he's the champ and if you wanna book him strong, okay, but they've jumped the shark. Now they're just jobbing heels out two straight falls to these two dudes every single show. Like Kevin Owens isnt fucking good enough to get a roll up on Big E for a fall or something? Miss me with this bullshit.
You look at the whole WWE roster right now and you've got Lesnar, Super Rollins, Super Kofi, Reigns, Shane O'Mac...and then its just an ocean of irrelevant, directionless jobbers.

And right now a lot of that can be pinned on the two Super Champs destroying everyone they come into contact with every week. Rollins just by himself laid out half the roster this week.

I mean just look at the Heel side of things right now; you've got Shane and then 50 geeks that never win anything and have to job to the top few Babyfaces over and over again. Everyone bitches about Baron Corbin but he's just an aimless jobber thanks to The Shield guys wrecking him so often. And I'm not even a fan of Sami and KO but why are they repeatedly being fed to the Superhero Champs every week?

And sadly I think Kofi is being built up for Shane to dethrone him.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Bayley needs to stop going having these segments with Alexa, they almost never end well for her. Also Bayley has to win, she's had too much momentum recently for her not to.

How they've handled Miz's face turn/this stuff with Shane has been, not good.

Hey an Asuka & Kairi siting, about time. Now hopefully they get to do stuff moving forward. I'd like to say that WWE wouldn't be dumb enough to have them lose in their home country, but WWE does that all the time. Hell they should just win the belts in Japan, but that'd make too much sense for WWE.

Ember vs. Sonya could be cool potentially.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Why do I have the odd feeling now that Kofi is going to lose the WWE Championship via bullshit to Shane, who will then finally get taken down by the Miz at like Summerslam or something?

I just feel like if they were going to have Roman take down Shane they'd have done it at Super ShowDown where Shane's "Best in the World" shit started, dragging it out doesn't seem like a build to a conclusion for Roman as much as it is now diverting him to primarily focus on McIntyre, while meanwhile Miz isn't doing anything but still specifically gunning for Shane.

... I mean or they're going to try and turn Elias or McIntyre face by having them turn on Shane.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,374 Posts
Why do I have the odd feeling now that Kofi is going to lose the WWE Championship via bullshit to Shane, who will then finally get taken down by the Miz at like Summerslam or something?

I just feel like if they were going to have Roman take down Shane they'd have done it at Super ShowDown where Shane's "Best in the World" shit started, dragging it out doesn't seem like a build to a conclusion for Roman as much as it is now diverting him to primarily focus on McIntyre, while meanwhile Miz isn't doing anything but still specifically gunning for Shane.

... I mean or they're going to try and turn Elias or McIntyre face by having them turn on Shane.
I'd love to jump on board the idea of it all coming full circle and Miz getting his revenge by dethroning Shane but things never work out for The Miz, he always just has to do more jobbing instead of getting a payoff to his feuds.

481 - 493 of 493 Posts