Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you see Wade Barrett adding a new member to his faction in the coming weeks like Punk did with Mason Ryan joining the New Nexus? Maybe Michael Tarver or someone else from FCW. I would say Sheffield but he is still out with injury.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
They don't really need a fifth member. Four is fine and they still come off as intimidating and powerful, and each fit the title scene perfectly:

Wade - WHC
Jackson IC
Slater and Gabriel - Tag

However if they were to add another member, then it would have to be either Tarver or Sheffield. I'd prefer it to be Sheffield though, and it makes more sense. Sheffield and Jackson could have a sort of rivalry over who's the biggest and baddest enforcer in the group.

Tarver would be better off without Nexus, developing his own persona.

·
Registered
245 Posts
what is it with WWE groups having a limit of 4 people????

I'm not suggesting a return to the days of the 24 man nWo before the Wolfpac/Hollywood split, and I realise that you'll always have a small number of headline acts, with the rest made up of a load of midcarder, but why not have a larger group to the scale of the original Nexus and that way there's a gang mentality to their actions if they storm the ring??

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The hot money's on Skip Sheffield or Michael Tarver. After Mason Ryan's debut, and with both Sheffield and Tarver returning from injury soon, WWE has NO reason to bring yet another new guy in. If they did, they'd probably have to slot both Sheffield AND Young to the bottom of the card as jobbers, and Darren Young's already had that role covered for months.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Percy Watson should join Barrett Nexus on smackdown this week.

here is what I see happen on smackdown this week.

Mark Henry beat Alberto Del Rio.

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater beat Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Jack Swagger beat Kofi Kingston and get a Intercontinental Title shot at Royal Rumble.

Kane beat Rey Mysterio and Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre and Chavo Guerrero and Chris Masters and
JTG and Curt Hawkins in a Battle Royal.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I don't think they'll be revealing a 5th member this week.

Hopefully it just starts off slow this way, and let time for EJ, Wade & the Crew roll in and do what they gotta do over on SD!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I makes me sad watching new talent getting brought into NEXUS. All they do is run in ring and do beat down and never wrestle.

Would have liked it more if Mason did not join Nexus.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Percy Watson should join Barrett Nexus on smackdown this week.

here is what I see happen on smackdown this week.

Mark Henry beat Alberto Del Rio.

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater beat Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Jack Swagger beat Kofi Kingston and get a Intercontinental Title shot at Royal Rumble.

Kane beat Rey Mysterio and Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre and Chavo Guerrero and Chris Masters and
JTG and Curt Hawkins in a Battle Royal.
Are all of your posts predictions?

The majority of your post has nothing to do with the the OP's original question.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I makes me sad watching new talent getting brought into NEXUS. All they do is run in ring and do beat down and never wrestle.

Would have liked it more if Mason did not join Nexus.
Mason is pretty bad in the ring though, so putting him in Nexus could prove to be a good thing.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Honestly, who gives a shit anymore? Both versions of Nexus are so uncredible that at this point, Barney the dinosaur could join and nobody would blink.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
I'd like to see Tarver being brought back. That way both stables are equal to one another the way I think it should be

Nexus: Wade
Wade Barrett(Leader)
Micheal Tarver(Second in command)
Ezekiel Jackson(Enforcer)
Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel(Tag Team)

Nexus: Punk
Cm Punk(Leader)
David Otunga(Second in Command)
Mason Ryan(Enforcer)
Micheal McGuillitcuty and Husky Harris(Tag Team)

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I'd like to see Tarver being brought back. That way both stables are equal to one another the way I think it should be

Nexus: Wade
Wade Barrett(Leader)
Micheal Tarver(Second in command)
Ezekiel Jackson(Enforcer)
Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel(Tag Team)

Nexus: Punk
Cm Punk(Leader)
David Otunga(Second in Command)
Mason Ryan(Enforcer)
Micheal McGuillitcuty and Husky Harris(Tag Team)
But why would Tarver go to the guy that kicked him out of the original group in the first place?

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I'd like to see Sheffield make his comeback and join up with the team. Although, I think Big Zeke has taken the spot of the "big man" in the group.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts