Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
56k really sucks. I sure do miss cable...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I've been on a cable connection for so long now, I can't remember what 56K's like. Looks to me like that be a good thing. :D Feel your pain though bro. But I suggest getting a Rubix Cube or something to occupy the 20 minutes it takes in between page loads. Doing something constructive will keep your mind sane, rit? :D

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I love cable so much :D. I don't know how I could ever go to 56k again. Sure my cable bill is $200 a month with digital cable and a cable modem. So what, I get to d/l royal rumble stuff and other things that are 300mb+ in only 20 minutes. sweet :D

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
vcmstoner said:
Man I don't know what I do if we got rid of cable...*thinks about it*I'd probably get DSL.

And yeah dude, I could of told you 56k sucks.
think again. im thinking to switch to cable.

And I can get it for less than $200 w/ those digital cable shows.........

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
RoughBuoy said:
think again. im thinking to switch to cable.

And I can get it for less than $200 w/ those digital cable shows.........
Well I get the whole package with I.O digital cable service. Add on that, HBO on demand, SHO on demand, Playboy on Demand, HDTV channels, Cable modem, and the occasional PPV movie or event my bill usually is between $200-$225 a month.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Damn, my bill is only $70 with internet. But it is only basic cable so...

oh and RoughBuoy, I was just saying if I had to get rid of cable (for whatever reason) I'd get DSL. Why would I switch down for no reason?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
What the hell is this On Demand shit? Is it the PPVs? Is there a way to pay a monthly price for all of them?

I have Comcast btw.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nice to see you pop in Jason. I was wondering where you've been just recently. Why the hell do you have 56k? Owned.

For all the hundreds of channels on digital cable, plus my sweet cable Internet, add on the odd video on demand movie, my bill is usually 100-120 a month. Sweet deal if you ask me. :)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Yea, that is a sweet deal. I have to take off Playboy on demand and Sho on demand just to get royal rumble. :no: At least im keeping HBO on demand. Got def poetry on it :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
i have cable COmcost It kicks ass Highspeed internet everything the WWE ppvs are about $35 so i geuss it comes out to mabey $150 wich is pretty good eh

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
BabyBoy said:
What the hell is this On Demand shit? Is it the PPVs? Is there a way to pay a monthly price for all of them?

I have Comcast btw.
You pay On Demand every month. and i think it act like tivo that you can start, pause, rewind and fast-forward at any time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I only pay 90 a month and I have cable modem and digital.Maybe I'm lucky or it's my area thats cheaper.Maybe I should stop now cuz my bill will probably go up.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts