Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Think that cena is gonna win the six pack challenge,because he has not won the title for like a month already and vince is not gonna keep cena out of the title picture and the other reoson is that.....WADE=i dont think out of all the people in this match wade is gonna win,EDGE AND JERICHO......they should team up and go for the wwe tag team championships,SHAMUS=wwe just needs to get the title off him,i just dont see him as a real credible champion,RANDY=just get the title off shamus and just make him continue his fued with shamus,then after cena wins maybe he could fued with wade for the title:ns

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Re: (SPOILER FOR RAW)CENA WILL WIN THE SIX PACK CHALLENGE

Your title basically spoiled next week's RAW for those that haven't checked out the results. I don't care, but some are going to come in here and talk about suicide because of your thoughtlessness. Kudos.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts

I dont see how Barret doesnt win the title, they need to advance this Nexus storyline and after the loss at summerslam they need to rebound.

·
Registered
996 Posts

No matter who comes out victorious in the 6-pack challenge, Miz will cash in to become the WWE Champion after
losing it earlier to Danielson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.