Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last request was on the 30/04/10 and you can view the thread here: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/graphics-showroom/503321-20-billion-velvet-sky-request.html

This request is for a new Jeff Hardy banner and avatar. The details are below:

Topic: Jeff Hardy

Colour: I don't mind but I want it to be a sort of dark theme to go with Jeff's recent heel turn.

Text 1: The Anti-Christ of TNA

Text 2: Jeff Hardy

Plus, I'd like my username on the banner also please.

Pics:

Size: 500 x 300, maybe slightly bigger.

Preferred artists: Destiny, Tenacious, Tarfu, Razor, EnigmaCraZed, Fear, Rated-HBK, 619, etc. Anyone that is willing to do this attempt.

The best banner and avatar will be rewarded 50 billion credits with the other attempts getting rep. If I like some of the other attempts, I'll give out some credits to you also.

Thanks in advance.

·
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the attempts thus far guys, appreciate it.

Rated-HBK, can you put a border around the banner and avatar please? That's the only thing I'd want modified. Thanks.

Anyone else want to give it a go?

·
3,539 Posts
Hell, you put me in the preferred artists list. I'll see if I can come up with something. That's if I can get PS to stay open for more than 5 seconds.

·
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.

Some great attempts thus far. I'll leave this thread open a bit longer. Anyone else want to have a try at this for me?

·
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just to update this thread, I'll be announcing a winner by Friday hopefully.

If there are anymore attempts, then they are very welcome.

Update: Make it after the weekend. Went to a Linkin Park concert in Manchester, so I'm pretty tired and I won't be here much of the weekend.

Final Edit: I've sent credits to those who made a banner that I liked and I've given out some rep also. Thanks for the attempts guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts