Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats with your semi-retarded rants here?

Be creative and come off with a little intelligence. Thats the initial concept of a rant..

N

·
0 Posts
You're the solution. You are an Aids factory. Give them fuckers some HIV.

Thanks.

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
^^^^:shocked:
i was just wondering how do you know they are 5 years old,are they your kids or something:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
No amount of cursing is as random and pointless as the first post in this topic. "5 year olds who learn profane words then come on the internet"?

"Be creative and come off with a little intelligence."

That's got nothing to do with ranting. Ranting is airing out your feelings on a certain subject. You want creativity and intelligence, try a debate.

This is as mindless a topic as I've ever read.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
At least people manage to make "semi-retarded" rants here. You haven't even managed that.

And don't talk about intelliegence.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In time I am basically analyzing all the beings who reside on this internet forum.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Contracting a std requires a act that causes a sexual stimulation in the what some may call the "pleasure zone" however seeing you have no clue what the hell I am refering to it all makes sense that you would laugh. Its ok in time you will understand.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
^^^ God you're so clever, tell why someone so amazing is wasting there time with us un-intelligence morons? O great one. Or are you just another moron with a huge Internet Ego? I'll go with the latter........

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Role Model said:
^^^ God you're so clever, tell why someone so amazing is wasting there time with us un-intelligence morons? O great one. Or are you just another moron with a huge Internet Ego? I'll go with the latter........
I have never stated I was even slightly amazing with the exception of a few things I am "good" at...I am not saying people here are that ignorant I am just saying some people here come off ignorant. Big difference if you step back and look at it from another perspective.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
F-U, Aids Factory. Quit trying to come here on here and tell us how to F'n type, you A-Hole!

·
Banned
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^I Never told you how to type shmuck, if I did that my initial post would of been 5 times larger.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Aids Factory you just need to quit bitching.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts