Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Syrians could be the youngest couple in the world to get engaged of their own free will

Khalid and Hala exchange rings. The boy’s father said all the arrangements had gone smoothly and that the two had exchanged rings like adults.

'The bride seems very genuine'
Juma, whose surname was not published, said that his son had refused to return to his nursery if Hala didn't attend as well.

"Khalid told me and his mother that he would like to have stayed with Hala or bring her home to Homs. The young bride seems very genuine," Juma said. "We did not know what to do until my wife called Hala's mother and asked her opinion about the case.

"She said her daughter had developed similar symptoms of loneliness and the family would be happy to see them engaged."

Juma told the Gulf News that the children had exchanged rings.

"We know that Khalid or Hala might change their mind in the future, but what we do know at this stage is that they are very happy and talk to each other everyday," he added. "Khalid is waiting until he is 15 to marry Hala."

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
Psh it's the same old story. Khalid's gonna be going off to school soon and Hala doesn't want to lose him to some skank Syrian kindergartener. Bitches and their insecurities.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
Looking at the pictures the kids look pretty damn happy about the whole thing.

Sounds like the families just took their kids meeting a new friend way too seriously.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Looking at the pictures the kids look pretty damn happy about the whole thing.

Sounds like the families just took their kids meeting a new friend way too seriously.
The kids just think it's all just a game like how 1st graders play house. The parents are in control of the whole thing.

Oh and lookie what I found on http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/irf/2007/90221.htm

The personal status law on divorce for Muslims in Syria is based on Shari'a religious law, and some of its provisions are interpreted in a manner that discriminates against women.
A marriage with almost no grounds for divorce unless the MAN pushes hard for it. That little girl could be stuck like chuck for the rest of her life. This is sickening.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The kids will just think it is a game. My 5yo cousin was talking about marrying a tree last week! This week its a girl from his class (at least he has moved on to humans now!). He has no idea what it really means. Arranged marriages really suck.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Khalid is a pedophile and should be in prison. Trying to marry a 3 year old is disgusting.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Khalid is a pedophile and should be in prison. Trying to marry a 3 year old is disgusting.
It depends. If she's on the top, she is basically raping him.

However, it's gonna be a wonderful wedding night. You know these emotionally special acts of love when both cry afterwards.

I wonder, after their parents check their sheets if the girl was still a virgin, if they also check the knee of the husband. Talking about emancipation.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Going to be a few awkward moments later in life when he mentions that he got engaged/married to a three year old without mentioning that he was five at the time...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Going to be a few awkward moments later in life when he mentions that he got engaged/married to a three year old without mentioning that he was five at the time...
Western society will probably send him into a Guantanamo-like prison.

There he will probably be killed by other inmates, because he didn't r*pe his wife to make her a child.

Damn cultural misunderstandings...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts