Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,552 Posts
The GTV part is weird because, to this day, Goldust says it was supposed to be him but he got released. I don't know what to believe anymore.

When I was a kid, I caught a promo Hogan & Jimmy Hart did in a cloud of smoke, promoting their "ultimate surprise" and catching a glimpse of "Warrior" through the smoke. I was beyond excited.

Then he debuted and I found out it was some kind of rip off. And Mean Gene ripped a lot of people off on that hotline. I got in lots of trouble over him.

I really wonder, what would have happened if it was Jindrak over Batista? In retrospect, hard picturing anybody but Batista in that role.

Interesting video. WWE should do more of these.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
What was the "bigger picture" Wade Barrett was talking about when he was leading Nexus and what did it have to do with the Undertaker. Thats one myth I still want answered :(
HHH was rumoured to turn heel and join the group. Why attack Taker, probably to avenge Taker retiring his best friend and set-up their Mania 27 at the same time. That's the only thing I can come up with as being "the bigger picture".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.