5 WWE Feuds You Want To See After WrestleMania 31

5K views 49 replies 44 participants last post by  Arkham258 
#1 ·
My picks:

5-Mizdow vs The Miz

4-Daniel Bryan vs (Heel) Dean Ambrose

3-Daniel Bryan vs Rusev

2-Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

1-Daniel Bryan vs John Cena (IC Champ vs US Champ)

See less See more
#26 ·
1) Sting vs. Undertaker, with Undertaker winning in a double-retirement match.

2) A returning Jeff Hardy vs. Seth Rollins. They're both quite similar in their move-set, and Jeff Hardy is still relatively popular. Seth Rollins wins the feud.

3) Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose (Heel). Dean Ambrose becomes jealous of Roman's success as a champion, and he starts playing mind-games with him. Roman Reigns wins the feud.

4) A returning Kurt Angle to vs. Rusev. Kurt Angle reminds Rusev of how he represented USA in the Olympics, and it leads to a feud over the course of a few months. Rusev wins the feud.

5) Finally, I'd like to see Cesaro feud with Randy Orton. Randy Orton is still popular and Cesaro could do with the push. Cesaro wins this feud.

#14 ·
Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan

#22 · (Edited)
I'd hope for Rollins next year to be in the shield triple threat at mania, and HHH to face Wyatt at WM32.
If they did Rollins/HHH at survivor series though (Seth wins title at Payback via cash-in, keeps it til HIAC when he loses it to Reigns due to HHH interfering and Reigns becomes new face of the authority) that'd be awesome, give him a big win to set Seth up for a face rumble win (one which the fans would actually cheer).

However if they went with Reigns v Cena at WM32 as the main event then Rollins/HHH would be cool, as would Wyatt/Orton which I think would HAVE to happen in the next year or so.

I'm hoping Lesnar stays so at Summerslam we could a double main event of:

Bryan v Rollins - wwe title
Lesnar v Orton

I'd be game for Cena/Bryan II but I think that should be at mania 32. I'm undecided if it should be a unification match or not as having those 2 hold the titles for a full year each would make things quite boring, also i'm hoping WWE realises the US title should be used for the undercard with people like fandango, adam rose, bo dallas, curtis axel etc..., while the IC belt is upper mid carders like ambrose, harper, barrett and the occasional main eventer like Bryan or Orton or Cena.

#28 · (Edited)
After Wrestlemania

Bryan vs an actual heel, and that doesn't mean vs a heel Ambrose or Ziggler would just be another feud with mixed reactions. Rusev, Heel Shaemus or Rollins.

Cena vs Heel Ziggler.

Ambrose vs Rollins

Reigns vs Wyatt

HHH (Authority) vs Orton

Going into Summerslam

Bryan vs Cena (Title unification)

HHH vs Rollins

Ambose vs Brock

Ziggler vs Zayn

Reigns vs Rusev

#29 ·
Bray Wyatt v Daniel Bryan
Finn Balor v Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins v Roman Reigns
Kevin Owens v Randy Orton
Luke Harper v Sheamus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.