Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would have to say for this one
santino he is a joke
Michael McGillicutty dose he do anything?
Heath Slater hes arrogant and cant back it
Ezekiel Jackson 3 moves body slam cloths line torcher rack
Daniel Bryan he has talent but dosent know how to use it well
follow me on twitter ... @jptremarzo

·
Registered
145 Posts
Daniel Bryan had some match of the year candidates. He's an excellent talent that the WWE needs to utilize better.

Santino may be a joke, but the people LOVE the guy. He gets quite a reaction from the crowd. The WWE just would rather use him as comic relief, but he has decent ring skills if you've seen some of his past stuff

Heath Slater is good for one thing. That is jobbing. He can make moves look like a million bucks like Evan Bourne. The WWE can do without him, but he's good at making people look good so he's actually more useful than you think.

Ezekiel Jackson tries hard to get a reaction from the crowd. But he needs to do more than just flexes and body slams. He needs to use power slams as it is ideal to his character instead of weak looking body slams. If he powerbombs someone 3 times then puts them in the torture rack I'd bet a thousand dollars the crowd would jump out of their seats and probably chant "one more time". He'd be massively over then.

Michael McGillicutty I agree with.

The 5 people in my opinion the WWE could do with out are :
1. Sin Cara (black)
2. Michael McGillicutty
3. Rosa Mendez
4. Jinder Mahal
5. Tyler Reks

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol @ daniel bryan, but its your opinion TS

1. Sin Cara (black)- he's a good talent but this gimmick will bring him no where
2. Heath Slater- he isn't bad in the ring but he looks like ronald mcdonald mixed with my 12 year old female cousin. plus he's shitty on the mic
3. Jinder Mahal- no talent at all
4. Jerry Lawler- he is just there for the check now, he is a terrible announcer and tried to bury otunga and did bury mcgillicutty
5. Michael McGillicutty- no mic skills or in ring skills, i guess im just hoping he magically turns into perfect jr.

im gunna add a 6th

6. David Otunga- sure his lawyer gimmick is working now, but with the current storyline of course it would. how long can he keep a lawyer gimmick relavant while still being an active wrestler

·
Registered
491 Posts
Heath Slater
Michael Mcgillicutty
Darren Young
David Otunga
Jinder Mahal

Conversely, replace them w/ these.

Seth Rollins
Richie Steamboat
Dean Ambrose
Antonio Cesaro
Chris Hero

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
santino he is a joke

You mean WWE doesn't know how to use it well? He has all the talent in the world as a wrestler and he's not bad on the mic either. Just that WWE needs to give someone like him a good push rather than a waste of space like Alberto del Rio.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Mason Ryan - Nothing redeemable about this guys at all. He can't wrestle for shit, he can't talk, he isn't charismatic. Just why? Oh wait, he's built like Hercules, that's why.

Michael McGillicutty - See above, minus the wrestling part but even still. There's just nothing there to work with, not even a spark of potential in any area. Waste of time imo.

The Bella Twins - Apparent hot tub incident with Laurinitis lol. They bring nothing to the table. Anybody can play the mean girl. Maybe they could get 2 girls with actual talent for the role instead of these 2 wastes of space.

Ezekial Jackson - Another big dude with nothing going for him. His accent is awful, he isn't charismatic although he's a hell of a lot better in the ring than Ryan. Isn't going to go anywhere though so he may as well go.

Heath Slater - Guy is just a fucking idiot. He gets heat but the bad kind of heat. Every time I see him I almost fpalm. God awful, just get him away.

Or we can do the WF version

Triple H - OMGZ HE BURIEZ EVERBODY N SED DAT DA BROOMZTIK IZ BETTAR DAN DEM ALL N HE FUKZ STEFFANIE MCMAN 8*D

John Cena - SUPERCENA BURIEZ EVERBODY N CANT EVEN WRESTLEZ ONLY HAS DA 5 MOVES 8*D

Randy Orton - BLANDY BORETON IZ SO SHITZ N HE BURIED CHRISTIAN N CANT EVENZ DRAW 8*D

The Rock - DWAYNE JOHNSON LEFT DA WWE 4 HOLWOOD HE IZ A FUCKING SELLOUT SED NEVER GOIN AWAY N NEVER COMEZ BACK 8*D

Rey Mysterio - FUCKING MYSTERIO NEVER LOZEZ N ALWAYS IS DA UNDERDOG WHEN HE IZNT EVEN A REAL UNDERDOG 8*D

·
Registered
615 Posts

Triple H - OMGZ HE BURIEZ EVERBODY N SED DAT DA BROOMZTIK IZ BETTAR DAN DEM ALL N HE FUKZ STEFFANIE MCMAN 8*D

John Cena - SUPERCENA BURIEZ EVERBODY N CANT EVEN WRESTLEZ ONLY HAS DA 5 MOVES 8*D

Randy Orton - BLANDY BORETON IZ SO SHITZ N HE BURIED CHRISTIAN N CANT EVENZ DRAW 8*D

The Rock - DWAYNE JOHNSON LEFT DA WWE 4 HOLWOOD HE IZ A FUCKING SELLOUT SED NEVER GOIN AWAY N NEVER COMEZ BACK 8*D

Rey Mysterio - FUCKING MYSTERIO NEVER LOZEZ N ALWAYS IS DA UNDERDOG WHEN HE IZNT EVEN A REAL UNDERDOG 8*D[/QUOTE]

Haha, repped!

·
Asuka
96,224 Posts
They "can do without" anybody who isn't John Cena. Kill one and another will take its place.

Let's just say who are the 5 worst wrestlers in the WWE.

John Morrison, Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Michael McGillicutty.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Mason Ryan - Nothing redeemable about this guys at all. He can't wrestle for shit, he can't talk, he isn't charismatic. Just why? Oh wait, he's built like Hercules, that's why.

Michael McGillicutty - See above, minus the wrestling part but even still. There's just nothing there to work with, not even a spark of potential in any area. Waste of time imo.

The Bella Twins - Apparent hot tub incident with Laurinitis lol. They bring nothing to the table. Anybody can play the mean girl. Maybe they could get 2 girls with actual talent for the role instead of these 2 wastes of space.

Ezekial Jackson - Another big dude with nothing going for him. His accent is awful, he isn't charismatic although he's a hell of a lot better in the ring than Ryan. Isn't going to go anywhere though so he may as well go.

Heath Slater - Guy is just a fucking idiot. He gets heat but the bad kind of heat. Every time I see him I almost fpalm. God awful, just get him away.

Rey Mysterio - FUCKING MYSTERIO NEVER LOZEZ N ALWAYS IS DA UNDERDOG WHEN HE IZNT EVEN A REAL UNDERDOG 8*D
Punk: O MAI GODZ HE SED DAT HE WAZ LEEVING BUT NOW HE CAME BACK ND HEZ SHAKING HENDS AND KIZZING BABYZ HYPOCRITTT

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

Agreed with most of this. Swap Outanga with Slater and it's all well.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Do you guys actually KNOW talent? Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Jack Swagger... fpalm

Those are five of the best talents in the company. Thank god none of you guys are running the company.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
santino he is a joke
Bryan does not know how to use his talent?you serious bro!

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Don't forget Broomstick. 8*D

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Jinder Nahal - JUST AWFUL

The Great Kahli - Is the most over rated und talented wrestler ever who has achieved things based on his height rather than anything else.

Alex Riley - Is just plain terrible, mic skills and ring skills are crap a poor mans miz, serves no purpose and im pretty sure most people have forgotten about him

Tyler Reks - Does nothing what so ever and would only be a success in something like Nexus

John Morrison - Enough Said

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
JTG: Offers nothing. See ya later.

Curtis: He's a decent worker and talker but doesn't fit in anywhere. Either develop some sort of gimmick in FCW or take a hike.

Mahal: People like to say how he's so good on the mic but babbling on in a different language doesn't equal good. Now that WWE isn't as focused on expanding into India I don't see a big need for him.

Zeke: There are enough big men on the roster that don't do anything special so I'm simply picking the one that is least marketable.

Otunga: Terrible wrestler and his lawyer schtick has a very, very short lifespan.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts