1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Break Up Laycool: Seriously, i want to shoot myself when i here them talk

2.Have Natalya Fued With Beth Pheonix when she comes back

3. Stop using the divas soely for eye candy

4. Stop Firing your talented Divas (Example: Mickie James, Victoria)

5. Bring in some big Women (Example: ODB, Awesome Kong. Probly wont happen but i can dream :rolleyes:

If WWE Can Make these changes and then some hopefully Divas Matches will not be a excuse for a bathroom break every episode

P.S I will make the fuck out for a Divas Hell in a cell match Please make this happen WWE

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
First, give them a personality. 80% of them act the same. End the brand split for them, as well. It makes for tedious matches and neverending feuds.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
When Victoria first debuted with that crazy gimmick and her straight hair I LOVED HER. She had some nice matches with Trish, Molly Holly and Jazz. I recently saw Victoria/Tara on TNA and was like WTF HAPPENED TO VICTORIA?! She looks like her face melted or something.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
TO the OP...

If you've ever been to a live show those diva matches are essential. Bathroom breaks to getting another drink/food item. Without those diva matches we'd have to leave during the wrestlemania promos... NO WAY!

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
1. Break Up Laycool: Seriously, i want to shoot myself when i here them talk

2.Have Natalya Fued With Beth Pheonix when she comes back

3. Stop using the divas soely for eye candy

4. Stop Firing your talented Divas (Example: Mickie James, Victoria)

5. Bring in some big Women (Example: ODB, Awesome Kong. Probly wont happen but i can dream :rolleyes:

If WWE Can Make these changes and then some hopefully Divas Matches will not be a excuse for a bathroom break every episode

P.S I will make the fuck out for a Divas Hell in a cell match Please make this happen WWE
If they were to give you the reigns over the WWE Divas, you'd fail.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I agree with everything the OP says apart from number 1. LayCool are simply flawless.

And Victoria is the bomb. She's awesome.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
1. Stop hiring barbie dolls. Perfect example being Kelly Kelly. Then fire said barbie dolls.
2. Hire people with actual wrestling skill. Perfect example being Natalya.
3. Stop using LayCool as a burial tool.
4. Bring back the Women's Title and trash that shitty Diva's Title.
5. Have a Beth Phoenix vs Natalya feud.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I almost stopped reading your post after reading the first three words but then i still decided to continue. I agree with eveything except for #1, Laycool is the best thing going in diva division right now. Oh and maybe i'm in the minority here but i never see the appeal of Awesome Kong. She's just the less attractive version of Beth Phoenix in my opinion. And i'm all for diversity in the diva roster, ODB will be a good addition.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I think WWE needs to get rid of womans wrestling in their company all together unless their gonna take it seriously and give them the ability to do their thing and have only a few woman like Hamada and Sara Del Ray in the company to do the wrestling only. Release about 10 of them because theres way too many and their on the tv all the time like the Bella Sluts. Sunny did a shoot on this subject and made that point that in her day whenever her or Sable got on tv it was a big deal. Keep only a few teach them how to actually work the crowd and when they actually do come on people will care. Sure Layla and Maryse are hot but most of the time I find myself just not caring because we've seen them so many god damn times. They have built themselves up in zero ways.

What does it tell you when they walk in a room now or in a wrestling ring and guys turn their heads and all they care ab out is the womans figures rather than what the girls are gonna say. See these girls today can't work a crowd. They don't know how to talk and make what their saying sexy. The only ones that get time to actually talk is Laycool and all they say is nonsense to build up meaningless feuds where they always go over. I admit their not bad but womans place in wrestling is to look good and be around the guys and make the male fans turn their heads and get hard. That's it. If they do wanna wrestle then go to the indys but I can admit seeing a good back and forth match with Hamada or some girl on the indys like Sara Del Ray with no story line is far better than watching two bimbos that don't know a wrist lock from a diamond bracelet botching roll ups with no storyline behind it either.

These girls need to learn before you put them on the main roster. Haven't seen him on Smackdown in about a year so maybe Finlay is training them again. Oh well, I'll continue to watch pointless wrestling like divas and tag teams on wwe that don't go anywhere. The womans division filler or not, like it or not is apart of your show and making it bad and not making it better only makes the wrestling product of WWE as a whole look bad.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with everything the OP says apart from number 1. LayCool are simply flawless.And Victoria is the bomb. She's awesome.
I almost stopped reading your post after reading the first three words but then i still decided to continue. I agree with eveything except for #1, Laycool is the best thing going in diva division right now. Oh and maybe i'm in the minority here but i never see the appeal of Awesome Kong. She's just the less attractive version of Beth Phoenix in my opinion. And i'm all for diversity in the diva roster, ODB will be a good addition.
I seriously dont see what is so awesome about laycool they are just getting shoved down the IWCs Throats they are just a copy of the beutiful people in TNA except michelle mctaker can acually wrestle

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
you know a division is sh*t when Laycool is the best thing going

Divas Match = Bathroom/Snack Break

·
Registered
187 Posts
You talk about what needs to be done to fix the diva division, but what you are really talking about is what would make it better for you personally. I am willing to bet Laycool vs Kelly Kelly would get a lot more interest from most of the fans then Natalya vs Beth Phoenix would. Remember, the booking in WWE isn't geared towards you specifically. Just because you don't like it and a lot of the IWC doesn't like it. Doesn't mean it's not what's best for the company.

I am willing to bet if anyone from the IWC was put in charge of booking the WWE. It would go under in a couple years.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I am willing to bet if anyone from the IWC was put in charge of booking the WWE. It would go under in a couple years.
Of course it would. Yourself included. But, that's never gonna happen, so people just say what they want to happen. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen, but still.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts