Wrestling Forum banner

5 Things to Expect on Raw 3/6

5278 Views 63 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  ShiftyLWO
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin returns.
Stone Cold returns to Raw tonight. He will most likely promote Tough Enough. Plus, he'll probably speak on the situation with The Rock and John Cena. I do hope that he'll Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.

2. The Final Knockout?
John Cena promised to deliver a final knockout on The Rock. What could it be? I hope it's something so shocking that I'd be a bigger fan of Cena than The Rock. The Miz might also be involved in this segment.

3. WrestleMania Card to be Filled Up
I think from this week, the rest of the matches for WrestleMania will be made (or be built up to be announced later). I'm guessing for sure that Daniel Bryan and Sheamus are having a match.

4. Randy Orton vs. a Nexus
Randy Orton will face another member of the Nexus in order to prevent that member for accompanying CM Punk at WrestleMania. Whoever it is, if he loses, he'll be punted.

5. Triple H in Action?
Why not? Triple H needs to get rid of some ring rust.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
2,765 Posts
I was just thinking today that Triple H should be in some sort of match (probably a squash or tag team match) on RAW.

Also....When is Ziggler going to show up again? I've assumed that he'd be "hired" by RAW, but it hasn't happened yet. Might we see him this week?

Also....Austin HAS to give the Stunner to somebody, right? I wonder who will be on the receiving end?

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
If Austin Stuns anybody, it should be Sheamus. Miz has got a hard enough time with this Cena/Rock feud interfering with his business, and Punk shouldn't get Stunned because he's Punk. Sheamus is already buried, let him have it.

· Registered
2,151 Posts
As far as Austins involvement, I would definently have him address the Rock/Cena situation however he feels about it. The main thing I wanna see is Austin in the ring and getting interrupted by CM Punk and Nexus. I want Nexus to surround Austin, then Ortoin comes out and they clear house with Stunners and RKOs. Then I'd like a staredown and a mutual nod of respect(that's what's more likely, but I'd rather they both try to hit eachother with their moves after they beat up Nexus, but they both escape, then show a sign of respect).

· Banned
4,446 Posts
No need for Miz to be taking a stunner..yeah..save that for a goof like Sheamus who's been buried out of the blue anyway.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
If Austin Stuns anybody, it should be Sheamus. Miz has got a hard enough time with this Cena/Rock feud interfering with his business, and Punk shouldn't get Stunned because he's Punk. Sheamus is already buried, let him have it.

Might as well finish the burial. Have Mark Henry squash him, HHH enters and gives him 2 straight pedigrees, followed by the GM putting him in another match with Yoshi Tatsu who beats him in 20 seconds and then, the glass shatters and Austin gives him 5 stunners followed by a beer each time.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
Add disappointment, embarrassment, and regret.

It's like getting drunk and thinking you are banging a 10 but wake up to a 3.

Reactions: Demandred

· Registered
20,781 Posts
1 thing to expect from Raw: The actual show going for only an hour and a half, then Austin drinking beers for the other 30 minutes.

The most interesting part of the show will be prop betting on the relative % of how many beers Austin will successfully catch.

· Registered
6,512 Posts
Why is it now we're worrying about people's credibility being damaged by a Stunner? No-one cared ten years ago when everyone on the roster took one at least once a month.

I don't remember a Stunner when he was guest host, was there one? I don't necessarily see him doing one, unless it is Cole, in which case it's almost nailed on to happen.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
I don't know why anyone expects Cole to take a stunner.

The entire Wrestlemania match of his is built upon the fact that Cole has yet to get his ass kicked for his heelish ways (except for an RKO which we've all forgotten about) if he were to take a stunner then his WM match would suddenly be a 'meh' moment.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.