Wrestling Forum banner

5 Things to Expect on Raw 2/21

3521 33
***NOTE: THE POST HAS SPOILERS TO WWE EC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***

Here's my look at what I'll be expecting (or predicting) on what will occur on Raw tonight.

1. Tensions between Jerry and Cole
Jerry "The King" Lawler will snap at Michael Cole for being so annoying.

2. Building up WrestleMania
We'll see John Cena and The Miz build up their match at WrestleMania. Perhaps they will respond to The Rock's comments last week. Speaking of which, I don't expect The Rock to be at Raw tonight.

3. The Corre on Raw
Because Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater won the WWE tag team titles on Sunday, they are now able to compete on Raw as well. Maybe a rematch clause for Santino and Kozlov will be cashed in.

4. Divas stuff
The face Divas consisting of Eve, Natalya, Tamina and Gail Kim going against the bad girls consisting of The Bella Twins, Alicia Fox and Maryse.

5. The revelation of 2.21.11.
Will it be The Undertaker? Shawn Michaels? Triple H? The Icon?
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
2,590 Posts
1. The Rock to cut a promo with Cena and Miz.

2. If both are there (Big if) we will certainly see a confrontation between Austin and The Rock, whether backstage or in the ring

3. Undertaker

4. Sting

5. The Cole/Lawler feud building up like the OP said

That's sort of a mix of what I want to see and what I expect. There'll be the usual predictable feud build ups too.

· Registered
868 Posts
1. The Rock to cut a promo with Cena and Miz.

2. If both are there (Big if) we will certainly see a confrontation between Austin and The Rock, whether backstage or in the ring

3. Undertaker

4. Sting

5. The Cole/Lawler feud building up like the OP said

That's sort of a mix of what I want to see and what I expect. There'll be the usual predictable feud build ups too.
For My Insult please direct your eyes to the left of your post. There you will see your current information details. Directly underneath your usename is a group that you are attached to, both as a Forum Member and a Human Being.

:) soz, someone had to say it...

· Registered
3,804 Posts
1) Recycled Promo with Cena where he claims he needs a wrestlemania win again......

2) Undertaker to return....not Sting, sting will never sign with WWE. EVER!!!!!

3) Corre on Raw and to beatdown Santilov or New Nexus members.

4) CM Punk and Orton feud to getting heated up

5) Money in the bank qualifying matches.

· Banned
8,284 Posts
1. The Undertaker will return to Monday Night Raw.
2. Sheamus will lose another match.
3. Ted DiBiase will lose another match.
4. Randy Orton and CM Punk will have a match.
5. Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov will use their rematch clause.

6. Michael Tarver will pop up backstage (bonus).

· Premium Member
761 Posts
1. Jerry The King Lawler to argue with Cole.

2. Cena and The Miz to have a confrontation.

3. Cena and The Miz to talk about The Rock or The Rock to actually be there in the ring with them.

4. Orton and Punk to have a confronatation.

5. The Undertaker to return with possibly HHH returning aswell because they will definately be facing each other at WM.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
don't forget wwe has to promote the chaperone, then ofcourse we"ll probably see 4 replays of how cena won.

I'm also willing to go out on a limb and say Cole vs Jerry will have more of a feud and segement than punk vs orton

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Hopeful predictions (Not likely, but I'd like them to happen)

1. Lawler decks Cole. Hard. He pops him in the chops the same way he popped DiBiase Jr.

2. Undertaker comes back...On a huge motorcycle. All that occult stuff was a swerve. He's a hybrid of Big Evil/American Bad Ass.

3. Cena answers back to The Rock and doesn't ruin it with stuff designed to provoke smarks/IWC guys like me. No "poopy" or "gollygeewillickers" or "yabba dabba delicious" or any of that crap. Just a good 4 minute verbal spanking of The Rock.

· Registered
163 Posts
I hope The Rock makes an appearance on Raw tonight. Cena has been teasing it on his twitter for the last few days. Although it may not happen, it would at least be nice to see him come out at some point before Wrestlemania.

As for 2-21-11, I don't see it being Sting. I guarntee the Undertaker is part of the promos but theres also the chance that theres a 2nd man involved. Should be interesting to see how it pans out.

I see Corre coming to Raw and possibly kicking off a Corre/Nexus angle for Wrestlemania. Hopefully they could possibly make the Tag Titles seem somewhat relevent for Wrestlemania.

Also, I expect that they'll start announcing the other Hall of Fame inductees tonight

Should be a good Raw, I'm definitely excited!

· Registered
255 Posts
The return of The Game? No? Damn.

· Registered
1,420 Posts
1. something boring.
2. something ridiculous.
3. something that makes absofuckinlutely no sense.
4. mention of the rock.
5. I'll keep it PG, eating John Cena's banana.
6. orton blah blah
7. WM hype.
8. Undertaker returns with an imposter Sting, yes, that's right, Chris Harris.

Highlight of the night: Chaperone commercial & CM Punk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.