Wrestling Forum banner

5 Things to Expect on Raw 2/14

6157 52
Here's my look at what I'll be expecting (or predicting) on what will occur on Raw tonight.

1. A Valentine's Day Divas-themed tag team match.
Yeah, that's the first thing that comes to mind because I've seen it all. I'm just glad it will be PG.

2. Divas Championship Match.
It's Eve Torres defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Natalya. Should be a solid match, but it will be interesting to see if LayCool or Melina get involved.

3. Some crappy Valentine's Day backstage segment.
Daniel Bryan, Gail Kim, Bella Twins, Hornswoggle, comedy fail.

4. The guest host of WrestleMania TBA.
Vince McMahon will appear on Raw to reveal the host. I say it's Justin Bieber or Bob Barker if the host is non-wrestling related, or Stone Cold or Shawn Michaels if the host is wrestling related.

5. The final clue of 2.21.11.
There should be one more video. Perhaps, it will ultimately reveal that it's the Undertaker. Or Sting.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
#6) expect to be letdown by the announcement...like last week.
If reports are true that Vince was angry last week with the crowd reaction (and I think they are because if you watch the segment you can see it on his face), then he better be announcing the Rock tonight as Guest Host. Anybody else is going to be a disappointment, and if it's somebody stupid like Justin Beiber, I expect a lot of boos.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
A clusterfuck between all 6 Elimination Chamber participants at the end of the show and Michael Cole to say: "My God! Is this a preview of what we're going to see this Sunday at Elimination Chamber?"

·
Registered
57 Posts
I highly doubt Bieber will be the host of Wrestlemania. I am sure even Vince realizes that Biebers preteen girl fanbase are not wrestling fans, and I really don't think Bieber needs to do a wrestling show to promote himself.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
After what Jeff Hardy did to the title, I'd say the butterfly strap is more prestigous at this point.
at least the belt doesn't spin.

·
The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
A clusterfuck between all 6 Elimination Chamber participants at the end of the show and Michael Cole to say: "My God! Is this a preview of what we're going to see this Sunday at Elimination Chamber?"
LOL.

I expect to be let down by the announcement of the Wrestlemania host, even though I would love for it to be a great suprise. I just am getting the feeling it's going to be Justin Bieber or some celebrity that has nothing to do with wrestling. Whatever, I am looking most to the next 2.21.11 promo and another confrontation between Punk and Orton.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Punk to be stuck in all this awkwardness. The forum to love him for enduring.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.