Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys remember when every of joes matchs where being called 5 star? This guy was on fire the first 3 years he was in tna but thhen they repacked him and came back as some crazy killer and killed every thing. Then hogan came in he got kidnap and nothing came of it ,they made him into a jabber and had him lose to everyone and had him lose he's edge.

I really hope last night was the first step to bring joe back ti the bad ass he once was .

·
Registered
344 Posts
Joe vs Angle on May 17, 2012 doesn't hold a candle to previous Joe vs Angle matches. The intensity just wasn't there. Plus, Joe doesn't move like he used to. If that was Joe's shot to elevate himself back to the badass he used to be, he dropped it, bigtime.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Do you guys remember when every of joes matchs where being called 5 star? This guy was on fire the first 3 years he was in tna but thhen they repacked him and came back as some crazy killer and killed every thing. Then hogan came in he got kidnap and nothing came of it ,they made him into a jabber and had him lose to everyone and had him lose he's edge.

I really hope last night was the first step to bring joe back ti the bad ass he once was .
Maybe the real Joe never came back and they replaced him with a sloppy Joe

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is also not the tna it once was all the mtachs have been slowd down

·
Registered
6,492 Posts

- Joe isn't a '5 star wrestler', he's overrated. He isn't a good wrestler and doesn't have the look to be a ME. Also, his mic skills aren't that good, the only thing he tries to do is act like a badass by screaming in the camera.
- What does the Hulkster have to do with Joe? The fact that Joe is MILES away from the star that Hogan is, is Joe's own fault and nobody else's.

I always thought Joe was a little overrated, calling every single match 5 star is crazy. But yeah Old Joe was better.
Yup.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
- Joe isn't a '5 star wrestler', he's overrated. He isn't a good wrestler and doesn't have the look to be a ME. Also, his mic skills aren't that good, the only thing he tries to do is act like a badass by screaming in the camera.
- What does the Hulkster have to do with Joe? The fact that Joe is MILES away from the star that Hogan is, is Joe's own fault and nobody else's.

Yup.
I didn't say he is I siad he was. How can you say he's over rated when the guy doent win any matchs anymore? If you look up joe call out scott hall amd then tell me he can't cut a pomo.

When hogan came into tna joe went from the next big thing to the fat guy that doesn't have the look brother. When hogan got to tna joe got attacked by fucking ninjas and thrown in a van then 3 weeks later he shows up like it never happened on one even brings it up. They bring him back to jab him out to the pope with just made joe look really bad and that's what they wanted to do. It seems to me that hogan want to jab joe out as much as he could cuz well he doesn't like him .

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
I didn't say he is I siad he was. How can you say he's over rated when the guy doent win any matchs anymore? If you look up joe call out scott hall amd then tell me he can't cut a pomo.

When hogan came into tna joe went from the next big thing to the fat guy that doesn't have the look brother. When hogan got to tna joe got attacked by fucking ninjas and thrown in a van then 3 weeks later he shows up like it never happened on one even brings it up. They bring him back to jab him out to the pope with just made joe look really bad and that's what they wanted to do. It seems to me that hogan want to jab joe out as much as he could cuz well he doesn't like him .
It's not only about 'not winning matches'. It's also about the opinion from most other people and how he is booked in TNA. That is: most people do like him on the IWC and TNA books him like he is something special. I disagree with both and therefore he's overrated. I've also seen Joe 'call out' Hall, nothing special really. Just some sentimental screaming and trying to be some sort of leader, which he's not.

When Hogan came into TNA, it was the best for all parties involved.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
He may not be as fast as he was.. but he definitely is one of the best in-ring talents in the TNa roster today. I still enjoy his matches, the agility and jumping pele kick/enziguiri he does still looks awesome. Yes he ha sput on weight but you people highly exaggerate when you say he is shit now.

Is he as good as he was? NO
is he shit? Hell NO
is he still pretty awesome? YES! YES! YES!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
It's not only about 'not winning matches'. It's also about the opinion from most other people and how he is booked in TNA. That is: most people do like him on the IWC and TNA books him like he is something special. I disagree with both and therefore he's overrated. I've also seen Joe 'call out' Hall, nothing special really. Just some sentimental screaming and trying to be some sort of leader, which he's not.

When Hogan came into TNA, it was the best for all parties involved.
I don't see how you can say tna books him like he special anymore when ever change they have they take a job at him.

When hogan first came to tna he took a giant shit on tna and said I don't know wwhat you have done in the pass here but I'm here now so things are going to go be ran my way . Oh and all you guy who have been here yeah you guys csuck and are to small ,you also need to act like you have a big ego .

Fuck hogan for a year tna was shit cuz he had his head up his own ass

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
In 2006 Joe was the future of pro wrestling.

Bad booking fucked him up but now he has a spot to shine and sadly he isn't.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Joe's last great singles match was Lockdown 2008 Vs Kurt Angle. Sure booking has been shit but he's hardly set the world alight in the ring. Huge shame how he's turned out. I say make this Magnus/Joe tag team a permanent thing and go from there. Magnus is still too young to be a main eventer and Joe, at the age of 33, is past it.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
I don't see how you can say tna books him like he special anymore when ever change they have they take a job at him.

When hogan first came to tna he took a giant shit on tna and said I don't know wwhat you have done in the pass here but I'm here now so things are going to go be ran my way . Oh and all you guy who have been here yeah you guys csuck and are to small ,you also need to act like you have a big ego .

Fuck hogan for a year tna was shit cuz he had his head up his own ass
When you reply could you talk 'normal; English? Then: yes, TNA mostly books Joe as a special attraction. Just listen to the announcers and the way Joe acts in the ring and during his promos. They all act like he is something special, which he is far from. Lol, so you blame the laziness of Joe to the starpower and knowledge that HH brings in. TNA should be thankful that the biggest legend of all time, HH wanted to come to TNA.

Plus: when HH may said something in terms of 'I don't know what you have done' is normal. The X Division stars (what Joe was before) can do all the flips they want, it doesn't sell tickets. What sells is starpower, mic skills and (some) in-ring quality. All things that Joe lacks.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
^ except TNA is selling less tickets than ever before with Hogan on hand.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts