Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name 5 guys/Women who will be on top in the WWE by 2020 and 5 who will be gone.

Gone

1.Daniel Bryan
2.Dolph Ziggler
3.Eric Rowan
4.Big Show
5.Enzo Amore(unfortunetely)

On top

1.Kenny Omega
2.Adam Cole
3.Roman Reigns(unfortunetely)
4.Drew Mcintyre
5.Ruby Riot. She has a unique look.

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,686 Posts
I agree with 1.

Big Show isn't really "leaving" he'll retire though 100% for sure. Ziggler is a great possibility with all the opportunities. Enzo with his attitude has a real chance too.

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
Gone
Bryan, Jericho, Big Show, Paige, Ziggler

On top
Brock Lesnar, Reings, Cena, CM Punk, Triple H

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
Gone:
1. Mickie James
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Big Show
4. Kane
5. Jericho

On top:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Drew McIntyre
3. Mandy Rose
4. Seth Rollins
5. Kenny Omega

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,671 Posts
Not to be clouded by the current perspective:

Gone:
1. Daniel Bryan (wrestle somewhere else);
2. Brock Lesnar (go back to UFC when WWE can't meet his salary in negotiation);
3. Baron Corbin (get into some kind of trouble and be released)
4. Cesaro (contract expires, the company has no plan for him after Shesaro)
5. Finn Balor (multiple injuries at the cusp of his push, contract not renewed due to relatively high salary)

On Top:
1. Aleister Black (a tricky one, but we'll see)
2. Kenny Omega (very over main event babyface)
3. Roman Reigns (mega-heel, now that the company has given up on him as FOTC)
4. Bobby Roode (he'll get over huge when he's called up, and he can wrestle well into his 40s with his style)
5. Dean Ambrose (by longetivity, popularity and work ethic; his upcoming heel turn will be crucial)

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,455 Posts
Gone
The Miz.
Big Show.
Dolph Ziggler.
Charlotte.
AJ Styles.

On Top
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
John Cena

I'm being realistic. Potential, talent, etc. is irrelevant in WWE, its all about who makes HHH and Vince's dicks hard. WWE is going to suck so hard in five years time. It already does, but it'll be unimaginably worse.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,604 Posts
Gone:

1. Big Show
2. R-Truth
3. Goldust
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Dolph Ziggler

On top:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Finn Balor
3. Adam Cole
4. Seth Rollins
5. Dean Ambrose

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Gone

1. Dolph Ziggler
2. James Ellsworth
3. Big Show
4. Enzo Amore
5. R Truth

On Top

1. Roman Reigns
2. Seth Rollins
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Bruan Strowman
5. Bray Wyatt

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Gone
AJ, Cena, Orton, Lesnar and Nakamura

On top
Omega, Roman, Seth, Balor and Gable/Jordan
Nakamura is only 37 and Reigns is already on top. I feel reigns might retire after 5 more years, he said it himself

·
Baby Yoda
30,259 Posts
Nakamura is only 37 and Reigns is already on top. I feel reigns might retire after 5 more years, he said it himself
Nah, Nakamura will finish his career in NJPW. I can't see him lasting in the WWE as is.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Nah, Nakamura will finish his career in NJPW. I can't see him lasting in the WWE as is.
he'd be a fool to go back to NJPW and leaving the platform he's been presented by WWE

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I have a feeling wwe will be way different in 5 years. By then their tv deal has to be renewed within that time right? I don't think the USA will put up with their shit anymore and their plummeting ratings. They may need to go to a new network or renegotiate for a significantly reduced cost which will make their profits hit the negatives

·
Baby Yoda
30,259 Posts
he'd be a fool to go back to NJPW and leaving the platform he's been presented by WWE
It's not a matter of if, but when...

I have a feeling wwe will be way different in 5 years. By then their tv deal has to be renewed within that time right? I don't think the USA will put up with their shit anymore and their plummeting ratings. They may need to go to a new network or renegotiate for a significantly reduced cost which will make their profits hit the negatives
Yeah, I can see the production value taking a big hit. Might even see the WWE working in smaller venues, if it's cheaper. I'm not sure how the rates are, but I imagine the bigger venues for shows that they don't fill would be more expensive.

·
Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,517 Posts
Gone
Dolph Ziggler, Sasha Banks, Enzo Amore, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles

On Top
Roman Reigns, Bobby Roode, Jason Jordan, Adam Cole, Braun Strowman

·
Baby Yoda
30,259 Posts
Surprised by the lack of Cena and Orton mentions. There is no doubt in my mind Cena's going to cut back big time once he puts Roman over at WM 34/35. I can see him being entirely done with the WWE or at best working 1 or 2 PPVs a year (WM). Orton is 37 and I can't see him sticking around to job out. He's been in the business for so long, he must be growing tired of it and would want to spend more time with his family.

Gone:

Bryan
AJ
Nakamura
Ziggler
Enzo

on top:

Roman
Nia
Aleister Black
Gable
Omega
One of the few people who thinks Nakamura will be gone too. You agree his run is destined to flop and he's bound to end up back in NJPW?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Gone

1. Curtis Axel (released)
2. Tamina (retired)
3. James Ellsworth (released)
4. Dolph Ziggler (retired)
5. Brian Kendrick (released/retired)

On top

1. Roman Reigns
2. Seth Rollins
3. Kenny Omega
4. Jason Jordan
5. Drew Mcintyre

60,006 Posts
Surprised by the lack of Cena mentions. There is no doubt in my mind he's going to cut back big time once he puts Roman over at WM. I can see him being entirely done with the WWE or at best working 1 or 2 PPVs a year (WM).

One of the few people who thinks Nakamura will be gone too. You agree his run is destined to flop and he's bound to end up back in NJPW?
I don't know if he'll flop, I just want to see him go back to NJPW to close his career.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts