Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is wrong with raw.

they spend 5 minutes replaying shit from last weeks show about John Cena, then they give 4 minutes to Tyson Kidd and DH Smith?

Those two had a really good match. They're both athletic, technically sound, and know what the fuck they're doing. Their matches flow.

Give good wrestlers more time, and enough with recycling old RAW footage.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Because they want to make sure that as much as some of us try to forget the horrible storyline that we can't. Better question is why did break them up in the first place? Then again considering Hornswoggle/Chavo segments get more time and effort put into them than the tag division...

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
John Cena "fired" storyline >>>>>> Hart Dynasty split
Main eventers >>>>>> midcarders

...I really should'nt have to type that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John Cena "fired" storyline >>>>>> Hart Dynasty split
Main eventers >>>>>> midcarders

...I really should'nt have to type that.
Last weeks raw segments >>> Live wrestling?

Well, if that's how you like your "Sports Entertainment"...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because they want to make sure that as much as some of us try to forget the horrible storyline that we can't. Better question is why did break them up in the first place? Then again considering Hornswoggle/Chavo segments get more time and effort put into them than the tag division...
Oh I agree it's a shit storyline. I just thought their match was really good, and I'd much rather watch those two in the ring than stuff I didn't even bother to watch last week it was so lame.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Last weeks raw segments >>> Live wrestling?

Well, if that's how you like your "Sports Entertainment"...
Cena is the top guy in the company, so whatever he's doing is going to get more attention.
There are people who don't watch every RAW, so it's important that they see what's happened.

Tyson/Smith are two wrestlers who were never over until they sided with Bret. since he's left they're back to square one.
People don't care about their team, their split or their singles match.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
What the hell is wrong with raw.

they spend 5 minutes replaying shit from last weeks show about John Cena, then they give 4 minutes to Tyson Kidd and DH Smith?

Those two had a really good match. They're both athletic, technically sound, and know what the fuck they're doing. Their matches flow.

Give good wrestlers more time, and enough with recycling old RAW footage.
I know that the wrestling should take priority but in actuality, more people watch Raw for Cena/Nexus than they do for the Harts.

Supply and demand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts