Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of the IWC doesn't care about the women's division but I'll post it anyway.

So far, Maryse still holds the record for longest reigning champ for holding the Diva's championship for 216 days.

If WWE manages to continue to keep Beth Phoenix off of TV and not lose the belt at a house show or something by May 6, then she will have held the belt for 217 days. Less than 3 weeks away.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
So far her reign has been Gillberg like. She's hardly ever on TV, and when she is she loses yet she's still the champion. It's getting on my nerves to be honest.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The record had to be broken sometime, so if Beth gets the longest title reign, then so be it. Too bad Beth has also had the worst Diva's Championship reign in history. I think Jillian Hall's 5 minute reign was more interesting, just for it's length.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Honestly, EVE torres is on fire right now. Her heel turn is still hot, why not put the title back on her? She is over enough to rightfully deserve it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly, EVE torres is on fire right now. Her heel turn is still hot, why not put the title back on her? She is over enough to rightfully deserve it.
i'm all for it! let's just wait until 5/7 to give it to her on RAW.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know most of the IWC doesn't care about the women's division but I'll post it anyway.

So far, Maryse still holds the record for longest reigning champ for holding the Diva's championship for 216 days.

If WWE manages to continue to keep Beth Phoenix off of TV and not lose the belt at a house show or something by May 6, then she will have held the belt for 217 days. Less than 3 weeks away.

You need to get laid bro ! good luck with that

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to get laid bro ! good luck with that
wow... however you're able to conjure up this from a wrestling tidbit is beyond my comprehension. married, 4 kids. i gets mine, worry about yourself.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,300 Posts
This is why the woman's belt needs to come back. If the belt for the women can be held for 7 months by somebody like Maryse it is game over. Nothing against her, but to have her be a champ even once is stretching it, but for her to have a wholly forgettable 7 month reign is an altogether different thing.

Beth Phoenix is one of the weakest champs in modern history. She frequently loses in singles and tag match competition and is regularly off of both RAW and Smackdown supershows. Her title reign is a bit of an embarrassment, honestly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.