Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
27,357 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,804 Posts
I'm really hoping Candice and Indi win the tag belts tonight just for Candice's sake. I'm sure it will end in some the Way/Lumis silliness though. Looks like an exciting night.

·
Custom User Title
6,865 Posts
I'm really hoping Candice and Indi win the tag belts tonight just for Candice's sake. I'm sure it will end in some the Way/Lumis silliness though. Looks like an exciting night.
I mean even if they do win the belts, I don't see them getting a long reign, especially with this Lumis/Indi stuff going on, which will also cost them the titles sooner rather than later.

The only reason I could see them winning the titles from a booking perspective is so Raquel has more people to bowl over after she's done with Mercedes. I could see Indi/Candice dropping the titles as soon as their first defense, depending on who its against.

·
4,804 Posts
I mean even if they do win the belts, I don't see them getting a long reign, especially with this Lumis/Indi stuff going on, which will also cost them the titles sooner rather than later.

The only reason I could see them winning the titles from a booking perspective is so Raquel has more people to bowl over after she's done with Mercedes. I could see Indi/Candice dropping the titles as soon as their first defense, depending on who its against.
I'd even be fine with that. Candice has been around for way too long and has been way too good to have never even sniffed a title.

·
Registered
27,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My prediction: Balor calls for a rematch, Dunne interrupts and says uh no, then they have a number one contenders match tonight or the week after.
Probably. Kross seems like he could go either face or heel depending on the situation, so he could work with faces like Balor and KOR and heels like Dunne and Cole.

·
4,804 Posts
I'm wondering if they let Drake Wuertz referee a match tonight with all the controversy around him.

·
4,804 Posts
Ruff's facial expressions are hilarious!

·
4,804 Posts
I'd be happy if this match went the whole two hours.

·
4,804 Posts
Swerve had a Hidden Treasure!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts