Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 482 Posts

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(Remember...Starting Thursday, May 31, IMPACT moves an hour earlier to a new start time of 8pm on SpikeTV!)

Preview TONIGHT'S IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c.

- It's the May return of Open Fight Night and TNA Gut Check! Don't miss the special broadcast!

- General Manager Hulk Hogan has already announced World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will defend his title on the broadcast as part of Open Fight Night! The question is, who will get the shot - Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles or Kurt Angle? One of these 4 men will earn the opportunity to compete for the World Title and try to prevent Bobby Roode from becoming the longest reigning TNA Champion in history!

- Which newcomer will get a shot at joining the TNA roster as part of the monthly TNA Gut Check?

-We also understand that GM Hulk Hogan has invited a special guest to come to Thursday's Impact. Who could it be?

- Plus, which superstars will get challenged on Thursday's broadcast? It's Open Fight Night - so expect plenty of wrestlers to throw down the gauntlet and demand a fight!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV
No spoilers. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I hope they keep the ball rolling after last weeks episode which is one of my favorites since I started watching a little over a year ago. I like the direction TNA is going.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Didn't think that much to the first open fight night show, but hopefully this week, after learning from the first one, things can go better. Main Event for the title had a 50% chance of being interesting to me depending on who gets picked, and even though I don't enjoy 2 of the people potentially involved (Angle and Hardy), it has a VERY good chance of being a good match regardless of who gets picked. TNA are slowly getting better every week and have been for a couple of months now.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Will watch. Could be good. And Bully Ray needs to continue runnin' wild on people.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Really looking forward to this show. I( don't read spoilers so I might be wrong (I usually are, BTW), but I think AJ Styles is going to be the one to face Boby Roode tonite.
TNA has been great lately - and next week it's going live, meaning a good show's going to be GREAT!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah last weeks show was pretty good. So hopefully this show will be as well. A good program makes doing the Makdafi report a lot easier.

·
Premium Member
44,392 Posts
Right now I am watching clips of Unsolved Mysteries and will do so until Impact starts.

Hopefully I am not too terrified to pay attention to Impact.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Gonna give it a shot. Gonna see what's up with Aries, AJ, Roode, and the KO's.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I better see lots of Aries tonight He's got crap loads of charisma, lolol.

1 - 20 of 482 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.