Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to The Wrestling Observer, the final rating for last night's episode of WWE Raw Supershow, featuring the return of Triple H, was a 2.9, with hours of 4.09 million viewers, and 4.32 million viewers.

This is the lowest rating Raw has received since January 9th of this year.

THOUGHTS ????

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
It still was the second most watched thing on monday and btw ther is already a thread for ratings in the general wwe section!

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
You know something? I know this isn't a popular opinion, even on the internet...

But there was too much talking and not enough working!

The 3 most watched parts of the show had 20+ minute promos. Two of them involved Johnny Ace.

The Triple H/Heyman thing could have been 10 minutes. Triple H comes out and talks for only 5 minutes. Wait. Stop laughing! I'm serious!
Then Heyman comes out. Defends and hypes Brock, gives Triple H the lawsuit. Then Triple H hits him and Heyman announces a second lawsuit.

Big Show's segment could have easily been done in 8 to 10 minutes. Same with the final promo.

And in the time you save you can give the fans 3 good 10 minute matches.

I know I'd be pissed if I went to a RAW and between promos and backstage segments I got more than an hour of Johnny Ace.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
clearly a few people had common sense and saw that the product bar Heyman and Lesnar is crap they had a lucky escape missing that god awful Cena promo it was so unfunny that WWE were telling Cole and Lawler to laugh through there ear pieces .

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Big Show, Johnny, Cena, and HHH got too much time. Where were all the talented guys? Oh yeah they got stuck in a meaningless curtain jerking match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.