Wrestling Forum banner

5/14 Raw Rating: Show Draws Lowest Number Since January

672 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  AmWolves10
According to The Wrestling Observer, the final rating for last night's episode of WWE Raw Supershow, featuring the return of Triple H, was a 2.9, with hours of 4.09 million viewers, and 4.32 million viewers.

This is the lowest rating Raw has received since January 9th of this year.

THOUGHTS ????
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
11,098 Posts
It still was the second most watched thing on monday and btw ther is already a thread for ratings in the general wwe section!

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
You know something? I know this isn't a popular opinion, even on the internet...

But there was too much talking and not enough working!

The 3 most watched parts of the show had 20+ minute promos. Two of them involved Johnny Ace.

The Triple H/Heyman thing could have been 10 minutes. Triple H comes out and talks for only 5 minutes. Wait. Stop laughing! I'm serious!
Then Heyman comes out. Defends and hypes Brock, gives Triple H the lawsuit. Then Triple H hits him and Heyman announces a second lawsuit.

Big Show's segment could have easily been done in 8 to 10 minutes. Same with the final promo.

And in the time you save you can give the fans 3 good 10 minute matches.

I know I'd be pissed if I went to a RAW and between promos and backstage segments I got more than an hour of Johnny Ace.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
clearly a few people had common sense and saw that the product bar Heyman and Lesnar is crap they had a lucky escape missing that god awful Cena promo it was so unfunny that WWE were telling Cole and Lawler to laugh through there ear pieces .

· Banned
10,013 Posts
Big Show, Johnny, Cena, and HHH got too much time. Where were all the talented guys? Oh yeah they got stuck in a meaningless curtain jerking match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.