Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few weeks ago apparently creative had an idea to add another member to the Wyatts but they were waiting for approval VKM.

Since then there hasn't been anymore news on it. But I had an idea that they would add a female as Sister Abigail. I think Bailey would be perfect. She's innocent and cute. After she splits from them they could have her go into fan girl mode like she is on NXT.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
So a few weeks ago apparently creative had an idea to add another member to the Wyatts but they were waiting for approval VKM.

Since then there hasn't been anymore news on it. But I had an idea that they would add a female as Sister Abigail. I think Bailey would be perfect. She's innocent and cute. After she splits from them they could have her go into fan girl mode like she is on NXT.

Thoughts?
Yeah that was would be a great idea and I think the WWE are going in that direction eventually.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
I think adding a female that resembles Abigail would be more precise considering Wyatt has basically implied she is dead.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Sister Abigail was a nun of some sort that raised Bray and others when they were kids, and died decades ago. She's not becoming an on-screen character.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Sister Abigail was a nun of some sort that raised Bray and others when they were kids, and died decades ago. She's not becoming an on-screen character.
...unless they have bayley as someone that looked exactly like her.and the Wyatt family obsess over her.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Poor Bailey is so cute and bubbly. I don't want to see her all dirty and unkept. It would also create problems with her wrestling style which is very technical and animated.

·
Banned
9,029 Posts
I don't want Bailey mixing with heels, she should stay face because she's already adorable on her own.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe have Bailey debut and after a while Wyatt becomes obsessed with her because she looks like sister Abigail. Then some fax character not named John Cena rescues her

·
Registered
22 Posts
If WWE is going to add a female member to The Wyatt Family, Bayley is the girl for it. I mentioned this in a similar thread about favorite NXT Divas, but Bayley's 'obsessed fangirl' gimmick is a vulnerable entity that Bray Wyatt's character could capitalize on.

As far as her presentation goes, once she joins, I'd say she wouldn't look 'dirty', but rather more 'glamour grunge'. Something along the lines of Beaulah McGillicutty's early look in ECW would work good.

The extra layer to Bayley's character after becoming a part of the Wyatts would have to be a mean streak...or a psychotic-twist to her overall persona.

But I WOULD NOT call her Sister Abigail. Stick with Bayley, or give her a last name.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
They really should have a female member and Bayley could do the job well... though to be honest, I'd rather see her in a program with AJ. They worked well together on NXT.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Before her release from NXT, Audrey Marie was in a Wyatt Family promo video:

So it's likely they're continuing with the original plan to have a female Wyatt.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Bayley is a natural babyface and is over in NXT despite losing all the time. Horrible idea to bring her into this group.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts