Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
I hope that ONE person can live with themselves after making a fuss over a dead kid's grave. Disgusting that the poor women had to suffer losing a child in a horrible way but then find out someone ran like a pussy to the council to whine so she has to go thru the stress of having stuff removed. Like i said earlier she should put more crazy shit on the grave as a fuck you to the serial complainers in the world. I man i can understand if all the things on the grave was spilled out so it was a hazard to walk around it but to say it lowers the tone? Hang on its a fucking graveyard not Hampton Court Palace... :leo

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've worked in a council in the UK and can tell you that the vast majority of people that work for them think the people that run them and actually MAKE decisions are in a position they can't cope with (much like the people in parliament). Some of the people in charge of legal and finance (as well as the counsellors themselves) that I met would worry me if they were put in charge of making a sandwich to be Frank.

Now from Frank back to being themuel1, I couldn't find out so perhaps someone can tell me; what is it that was actually offensive (according to the person that complained) ?

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
And the stupidity continues... this world is a fucking joke.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,270 Posts
It's a crying shame that we live in a world were people can get their panties in a twist over absolutely nothing and get offended over fuck all.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,533 Posts
Shame that being offended and whining like a little bitch can actually get you something. If I said that I was offended by their house, would it be demolished?

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Shame that being offended and whining like a little bitch can actually get you something. If I said that I was offended by their house, would it be demolished?
You know what... I an offended I am not a billionaire with my own private island! Where's my island? I mean, I am deeply offended to the point of irreperable emotional trauma and an unhealthy amount of stress. Chop chop offended nation. Fix my pain.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
This quote right here is total bullshit

“We have a conformity of shapes in our lawn cemetery. We were contacted by people who objected to the shape,” a Malvern Town Council spokesman explained to BBC. “The longer it stayed up, the harder the process would have been.

“It was a very difficult decision to remove it but one we had to make straight

Just look at the picture she took and look behind here, there are grave stone that are shaped like a book, there is a cross grave stone, there are many different shapes of grave stones. There is zero conformity of shapes.

People are such assholes. They saw the grave was of a young child and they had to complain.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Thanks for my daily reminder about why I hate human beings.

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
How could you not even tell the mother you're taking down her fucking DEAD SON's headstone. I mean, that's a tough phone call, but somebody at least show some human decency in the madness.

I think what's happened is some rich snob with some clout ordered it removed because it wasn't completely cold and grey like the rest of England (sorry Brits).

But please let's not use this as another example of 'PC is ruining the world I grew up in' as surely stuff like this has gone on for a long time, it's just that now there are a million websites to report every damn thing.

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,134 Posts
But please let's not use this as another example of 'PC is ruining the world I grew up in' as surely stuff like this has gone on for a long time, it's just that now there are a million websites to report every damn thing.
The world we grew up in did not have headstones like that, and not everyone minded their own business back then. In fact, people were a lot less open to such things.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
This quote right here is total bullshit

“We have a conformity of shapes in our lawn cemetery. We were contacted by people who objected to the shape,” a Malvern Town Council spokesman explained to BBC. “The longer it stayed up, the harder the process would have been.

“It was a very difficult decision to remove it but one we had to make straight

Just look at the picture she took and look behind here, there are grave stone that are shaped like a book, there is a cross grave stone, there are many different shapes of grave stones. There is zero conformity of shapes.

People are such assholes. They saw the grave was of a young child and they had to complain.
Its a fucking headstone its not meant to be a work of art at the Tate Modern. And yes its hilarious that everyone else is allowed shapes yet this poor women has hers removed without even telling her

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
“It was a very difficult decision to remove it but one we had to make straight away,” the spokesman said.
It's an elitist snob thing. The article is somewhat misheadlined.

There have been reports out of the UK that they put up spikes in their buildings to prevent homeless from sleeping in certain corners.

There have been reports out of neighborhoods that they don't want a certain race of people owning or renting homes in those areas.

Ultimately, "offense" has many forms, and this form of "offense" is a result of snobbery and has nothing to do with liberalism or political correctness.

It could also have been personal animosity against the mother (most likely explanation imo) - and the person involved powerful enough to control the council. It's not like the council is inherently and always made up of impartial citizens who want the good of everyone. They're more often than not made up of corrupt, power-hungry assholes with no morals.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
For revenge, the complaining families own plots should be dug up and the corpses used for practice by aspiring necromancers.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.