Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://tribunist.com/news/4-year-olds-headstone-removed-because-one-person-was-offended-by-it/

A kid that died of epilepsy's custom headstone that his mom had spent years saving for was removed because it offended someone. A fucking star with a teddy bear offended someone so it was removed and the mom wasn't even notified. This is sad. As if the mom hasn't been through enough hell over losing a child. Now some sensitive cunt has to go defile the memory of her kid. She might get it put back up eventually. Who know but where does this crap end

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
Its a kid grave for fuck sake surely that one asshole could have just shut their trap and not bitch. If i was that mum i'd put a ton of flashing twinkling things on the grave as a fuck you

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Great, no these special snowflake types can't even respect the dead. Fuck this pussy whipped society

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I´m speechless.. whoever did this has no soul and deserves that all the bad from this Earth rain down upon them! I cannot believe this, WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK?! the person who did this needs to get their head bashed in American History X style! Seriously how low can you get?

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,109 Posts
One of the biggest issues with our modern society is how we have to appease the vocal minority complainers. These absolute douchebags like this who will complain about anything and ruin everything else for the rest of us. This is beyond pathetic, no respect for the dead, and to force the mother to have to deal with this. Some people are too stupid and ridiculous to deserve the gift of life.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Who are these people that get offended by all this crap?? Seriously??

They must have nothing going on in life....no job, no children, no significant other.....they possibly have lots of cats though.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
I wish I could live in a world where everything was made to look exactly only like the things I want them to look like.

I wish I could live in a world where everything I saw made me happy and did not make me uncomfortable.

I wish I could live in a world where everyone treated me like my opinions were the only ones that mattered.

Unfortunately, I live in the real world, and I make do the best I can. I think that I am doing pretty good, actually. When you consider that I do not go out of my way to find and beat the absolute shit out of people like this asshole who had a child's grave marker removed as well as the asshole council members who agreed to this bullshit. Where is common sense? Where is basic human decency? Couldn't the mother at the very least have been warned about the headstone not conforming to some bullshit standards before it got put up?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
What a fucking joke. Offended by a star? And for the council to actually remove it over one stupid complaint. As if they didn't even question how god damn stupid the complaint was.

"You're offended? Say no more."

Fuck them all.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,340 Posts
How long before crosses are removed from grave sites for offending non-christians? Sweden and Germany already took theirs down not to offend the muslims lol. I wonder how far these people will go just to appease someone who is or maybe offended by something.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Overly sensitive people like that fool who wanted that headstone removed make me sick. And it's just as bad how people cave in and give into these crybabies demands.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.