Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the one where I faded the pic's. Rate out of ten. P.S. I download fonts but what do I save them to. I get them off www.dafont.com and save them to my pictures. Then I copy and paste them to my current fonts. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong. Anyway's rate rate rate :) .

Rate and tell me what I need to work on.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,647 Posts
Don't ask us to rate all of your banners. Blendings getting better but it still sucks. What were you thinking when you made that Background?

And for installing fonts. It's called Google.com

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No I mean I get the fonts, they show the box that says open, save, cancel. The problem is I don't know what to save it to. Sorry I wont post any more banners. I suck at making backrounds.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
No, don't listen to Ghetto Anthony, post as many banners as you want, getting tips and having stuff rated is the best way to improve.

As for the fonts I dont see what your doing wrong, save them to my documents, open my documents and right click the font, then copy. Open control panel, click on fonts, right click and paste.

As for the banner, the bg is pretty bad, but it's good how you've attmpted to blend, with a better bg, the banner wouldn't look as bad. Mess around with filters, brushes until you find a bg that looks good, download some nice fonts and your work will improve drastially.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I followed everything you said on the fonts and said this: Unable to install the font. It said that the file is invalid or damaged. It says that for all of them.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i install my fonts like this
unzip
control panel
fonts
file| install new fonts
go to the directory and install

----------------

ur getting better..especially with blending
u gotta make ur backgrounds a bit better (they look too simple)
work with using borders
anyways id give it a 6 or 7 out of 10
the background really throws it off

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
You must have the program winzip or winrar. You can download it off any P2P program or download them off a site like www.download.com.

When you download a zip/rar file, you click on them and they open to a window. Select what is needed(the font file). Then you click on the Extract button(Winzip) and select a location and press OK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts