Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we didnt have a Sting Thread ofr awhile so here i come to save the day !

Guess what...WWE released a 30 Second Fury based on Sting's SDD,of course 99% of the comments are about his debut/return to WWE.

I am one of this guys that didnt want him in WWE so badly..but after watching his WCW work again after 12 years(of course it isnt the same as in the 90's but w/e) and even his 2013-2014 work in TNA AND this video now..AND the Dream match promo that was on wwe.com of Taker vs Sting...hell...Why not ? is he Old ? Yes he is. Is he so good as Surfer Sting or Crow sting or even his early Tna Stinger ? No,but..i dont care..fuck this,i can watch John Cena vs Randy Orton 1000x times, i can watch a hornswoggle vs El Torito match,I can watch a 58 years old Ric flair vs Shawn micheals at Wrestlemania... So i can still watch one of my favourite wrestlers from the 90's

Just make him debut already.

Here is the 30 Second Fury

What about u guys ? Do you want him in WWE ?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
It sucks we never got to see Sting in the WWE. He's up with The Undertaker when it comes to all time great professional wrestler. His work in the 80s, 90s, even through the 2000s. He has longevity like very few ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts