Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- WWE Studios and IM Global are partnering to produce a new $30 million movie project – Dead Man Down. The movie is a romantic thriller and will feature Colin Farrell, Naomi Rapace, Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. Farrell will play a crime lord’s right-hand man who is seduced by Rapace’s character in a scheme to exact retribution.

Filming for the movie will begin this coming Monday in Philadelphia. Niels Arden will direct the movie. No WWE Superstar is expected to be attached to the movie but WWE will co-finance it and promote it.

Interesting.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think it has something to do with that deal they were talking about some time ago about co producing some movies. It sounds good, really, given the fact that Colin Farrell will be in it.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
WWE have missed a trick here. The movie should feature Colin Farrell AND John Cena. Now THAT would get peoples' attention.

Seriously though, Colin Farrell is a big name, maybe this movie won't be all money down the drain. Maybe...

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Should've went with Will Ferrell.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
:no:

Colin Farrel = a good, credible actor, with name value, and isnt a WWE star that cant act. It doesnt mean it will be amazing, but its a good sign.
And where in Ireland will he be pretending to be from, this time?

He's a horrible actor. The only decent thing I could even name was In Bruges and that's because there were better actors in it.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I was expecting a WWE romantic thriller featuring Mark Henry and Mae Young or Zack Ryder and Kelly Kelly. I was really hoping for Triple H, Kane, and Katie Vick to be the stars.

Joking aside, WWE may actually be doing something right by getting more popular actors. Now if they can somehow get a good director, writer, and a WWE star involved, then this could be a successful WWE film.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts