Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just list things that baffle you it can be related to IWC or the company itself, mine are

1. People's hatred for Drew Mcintyre
2. People's obsession with Daniel Bryan
3. The need to employ people such people as Mark Henry and Khali

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
1. Why all faces must smile continuously.
2. Why Hornswaggle is still employed.
3. Why the US Title has turned into a random prop for Miz and absolutely nothing more.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
1. Why is Vince so money crazy when he's a freakin billionaire?
2. Why are being thrown around like they are and not being used like they previously were?
3. Why are wrestlers(excepter Jericho) coming out in their wrestling gear unlike what they did back in the day???

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
1. Why "PG" has to mean "kiddy"

2. Why there is no heel color commentator on Raw

3. Why theme songs are allowed to swear, but employees aren't

3. The need to employ people such people as Mark Henry and Khali
Henry brings in the ratings and puts food on the table. :)

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
1. Using the US title as a prop has to be mentioned. It's pathetic right now
2. Adverts during RAW - I guess I notice this more now I stay up and watch it live instead of on Sky Sports on the Thursday but jeez why so frickin many and during matches :no: (I understand this goes down to the broadcaster to etc etc)
3. PPV name changes - I don't like them and only 2 match at most are to do with the general theme of the PPV ala Fatal Four Way or Money In The Bank - I preferred the more grungy type of names to match stipulations

Another may even be scripted dialogue between wrestlers, I know they are on a tight leash but sometimes like when John Cena goes to swear and says something retarded like "oh mustard burger" - right

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
1. why in the world the WWE raped Smackdown so badly. i know for the most part, their top draws stayed on raw, but at least with Edge and Jericho and Punk surrounding the main event there was solid quality. i couldn't give one shit about smackdown these days, it's in a depressing state.
2. i don't get matt hardy. honestly, he seems nuts.
3. why they can't seem to give Punk good direction, despite such a great character.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
1. Why CM Punk isn't the focal point of SmackDown.
2. Why Morrison is giving bs ass lines.
3. Why they think so present on Raw. "This is the most dangerous attack in WWE history" "this is the fastest rising star in WWE history."

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
1 how much the miz and cm punk are overrated

2 why edge gets so much hate

3 peoples obsession with money and ratings, when all I care about is what I see on my tv screen

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
(1)Why are WWE so contradicting towards themselve, e.g Daniel Bryan gets fired for using a tie to choke someone, but wrestlers hit each other with dangerous weapons, use cars to injure other wrestlers and basically almost kill each other

(2)Why are Championships treated like shit unless they are the main event championships

(3)Why are all the faces so bland and ridiclously boring

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1. why wwe has so many excess superstars that do nothing but take up the wage bill.

2. why wwes version of PG makes certain PG productions on the box seem like adult shows (its that watered down)

3. why wwe are struggling for main eventers yet refuse to push up the guys who are but a feud away from ME status: christian, cm punk, chris jericho (yes he is there but to be relevant again and headline) and even kofi. apart form jericho these guys are 1 solid feud away from being up there and already have the following, skills and previous pushes to support it, yet they do nothing with them and keep them mid card.

(4. tag team or lack of (see my thread from the other day for more details if that statement isnt enough))

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
1. Why this current PG product is toward kids and not like it was back in the 80s-early/mid 90s?
2. Why they made a majority of the PPVs gimmick based matches?
3. Why is the US Championship just used as a prop?

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
1. Why the WWE Championship looks like it was shoplifted from Toys R Us?
2. Why all the faces are constantly happy and are all best-friends?
3. Why the best female wrestler in the entire company is a valet, whilst Kelly Kelly & Tiffany are competing in Womens Championship matches?

·
Registered
61 Posts
1.Short title reigns. where is the title love? i understand they have to share the belts between the main eventers but maybe if they pulled their finger out of their arse and thought of good storylines outside of a title match scenario then there could be longer built up fueds for the championships.

2.Crazy high paced fueds with the same formula again and again. In other words talk on raw, get interrupted, shout at each other a bit, next week on raw a run in on a main event - cost them the match, week after some kind of tag team match involving both particpants - ppv - cena wins - talks on raw next night - gets interrupted, shout at each other... you get the picture. i know i am essentially describing wrestling but just a bit of variety and depth to fueds would be nice.....Then again it seems like the current audience is used to the high paced storylines of all guns blazing. i have read these forums for awhile but not posted and seeing the nexus is stale posts after 3 weeks was pretty insane. or maybe im too old. i miss 1992.

3. PG Era. im sure its been said before but why not have a pg show and a non pg show. surely that would increase ratings. people who watch the adult programming would still watch the pg stuff, well i would. but i wouldnt mind a bit of passion and excitement outside of John Cena being a stand up american guy. i got to admit i do find the guy entertaining as hell sometimes but i need more than this.i like orton too but im sure a pyschotic character would flurish more in a non pg environment rather than just rko-ing and walking around in silence (i am aware he is over like a motherbitch but how long can the rko's last before its just boring, at least when austin was stunnering people he had a beer and road around for a bit on a quad bike. note to orton get a vehicle.)

There is the argument that kids would still want to watch the non pg content but my argument to that is that its the parents fault for not censoring there child from these things. its not my fault. im not saying i want attitude era back because i can do without the elderly giving birth to a hand. but it would be nice to have the option just to push the bar a bit more sometimes. it can only mean more money for the wwe. my only hope is that tna get a bit more momentum and wwe have to fight fire with a more sexy violent fire. but im just a dreamer.

Hi by the way. my name on here was meant to be TheUgandanMidget - a hilarious play on Kamala the ugandan giant. but instead i am now the ugandan midger and we will all have to live with that now.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i guess FIRST and foremost....

- why wwe REFUSES to give the attitude gen an hourly tv14 show each week, shit if it is on syfy and only an hour long, ill still watch it and make it my favorite "brand"

that being the big one, these others are just things i toss around in my mind alot while watching wwe

- the "usos"

- the womens division as a whole...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts