Wrestling Forum banner

3 Smackdowns this week?

849 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Striker Texas Ranger
I was looking around WWE.com

and the tickets things:

www . wwe . com/schedules/events/rw/country/united%20states (REMOVE THE SPACES)

if the image is too small go and see the link above i wrote to see it.

as it says

yesterday 11 feb. we had smackdown show, and today another smackdown: road to wrestlemania,, and 12 we have raw, and same day SMACKDOWN?

and 13 feb another RAW? wtf?
Reactions: mcc4374
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,849 Posts
What those guys said.

Yeah basically WWE will run Raw's and SmackDown's that aren't televised which are called 'house shows'.

Just allows wrestlers to practice for upcoming televised matches in the form of a show for fans who go along to watch.

· Registered
18,863 Posts
ppl on here are annoying. I'm not even talking about the OP, based on the amount of posts they have, it's obvious they're new to wrestling forums so just answer their question and dont say anything else.

I'm sure there were many things you didn't know bout wrestling when you first joined this site that others would make fun of u for if they knew you didnt know that

· Premium Member
2,627 Posts
ppl on here are annoying. I'm not even talking about the OP, based on the amount of posts they have, it's obvious they're new to wrestling forums so just answer their question and dont say anything else.

I'm sure there were many things you didn't know bout wrestling when you first joined this site that others would make fun of u for if they knew you didnt know that
Four out of the Five people who responded before you did exactly that. Only one guy responded in a condescending way. Why didn't you just quote that poster?

· Ichi Bakayaro
8,878 Posts

I think you're overreacting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.