Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would u spin each of them, what 3 match combo would work out the best, here's my storyline, here me out

punk/rock-after 25-30 min of the match, lesnar returns and attacks rock

punk/lesnar/heyman and possible the shield form a stable type and become rebels, kind of like the nwo, trying to take away as many titles as they can and it fits lesnar "dont give a crap about this company" attitude, punk saying we are all sheep, and the shield just kicks ass

rock trys to avenge lesnar, hhh/rock/cena all become allies in this fight against punk and friends

the wild card here is if they have the guts to turn cena heel, if they don't i wouldn't care if they throw him in the mid card, but if they do they could do this

cena vs taker-possible cena heel turn in the last match of the show, this would create a frenzy

brock vs rock-would create big buzz non title match

hhh vs punk-punk goes against the new vince mcmahon, in his quest against the system, they could tap back into what they had during the summer of punk, i believe the summer of punk really had something with hhh as his rival tapping into a great storyline that could of continued into wrestlemania but the whole nash/hhh stuff ruined it and stopped a great thing

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
how would u spin each of them, what 3 match combo would work out the best, here's my storyline, here me out

punk/rock-after 25-30 min of the match, lesnar returns and attacks rock

punk/lesnar/heyman and possible the shield form a stable type and become rebels, kind of like the nwo, trying to take away as many titles as they can and it fits lesnar "dont give a crap about this company" attitude, punk saying we are all sheep, and the shield just kicks ass

rock trys to avenge lesnar, hhh/rock/cena all become allies in this fight against punk and friends

the wild card here is if they have the guts to turn cena heel, if they don't i wouldn't care if they throw him in the mid card, but if they do they could do this

cena vs taker-possible cena heel turn in the last match of the show, this would create a frenzy

brock vs rock-would create big buzz non title match

hhh vs punk-punk goes against the new vince mcmahon, in his quest against the system, they could tap back into what they had during the summer of punk, i believe the summer of punk really had something with hhh as his rival tapping into a great storyline that could of continued into wrestlemania but the whole nash/hhh stuff ruined it and stopped a great thing
Hadn't thought about having all 3 of the shield win titles. Now that would be something real interesting, except now I don't think they would do this cuz they should left IC on Kofi.

If they'd put the US on say a tyson kidd they might be on to something. Let him get an upset on Cesaro some time in Febuary on Main Event. Would be rememberable moment that all would be able to see. Comeplete underdog story, all that. And it works because Cesaro claims no American could win, and he can still continue on with that gimmick.

Have a top face win the WHC (Del Rio would be a good choice because he could loose to someone like Reigns and still look believable. No so much for Orton or Sheamus) at the Rumble or sometime in january

As I said kofi should have had the title then it could have worked and give Rollins vs Kidd, Kofi vs Ambrose, and super over face vs roman reigns and have them all win their titles, come in at wrestlemania

And when they come to wrestlemania they all continue to loose one by one in the undercard and it builds to where it looks like punk is going to loose because everybody else lost and he ends up retaining at wrestlemania in an epic 3 way with Rock and Cena. Think about the money being made with that one!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it depends if they turn cena heel, i don't want to see rock/cena in the same ring unless they turn cena heel

but if they do they could have him win rumble, interfere in main event, saying he needs to win over rock now or never

meanwhile punk is the anti-hero, grey character, standing up to the company, angry over cena's actions and he gets no rematch, he could face hhh at mania kind of like vince/austin, then undertaker vs lesnar

this gives taker a different sort of match with lesnar, maybe a mma style hardcore brawl

punk goes over clean on hhh in a terrific match

then cena uses heel tactics and beats the rock while joining hhh and becomes a coporate champ which they should of did with the summer of punk storyline going into wrestlemania

1 - 4 of 4 Posts