Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Predictions: Nothing will be accomplished by this apart from possibly an advancement in the Cena/Rocky storyline. No newer guys will get to do anything of note and will probably just be on the show so Rock can make jokes about them and make the crowd pop. And then the WWE will sit around scratching their heads, wondering why they have no stars left.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Sounds AWESOME..maybe Mick Foley will be there...

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
if it's a reunion party, then we'll probably see guys like Austin, Foley, Kane, Farooq and other guys from the 90s make an appearance. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
lmao I might be going to this with a friend. Probably not going to be able to see half the guys I'm a fan of. ~__~

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
Sounds horrible. I was actually becoming excited over the prospect or Rock coming back six nights before Survivor Series to join a babyface team for the match but to make it a three-hour "reunion party" decreases the heat and puts the whole return in the wrong context. Hope there's more to it than that, yeesh.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd rather see them factor him into the story somehow.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
that would be pretty sick if the "reunion" went to the extent of the old guys Triple H/Rock/Foley/Austin vs Cena/CM PUNK/Orton/????

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
The Rock's the biggest draw the WWE has in 2011, more so then Stone Cold, and can probably only be matched by a returning Brock Lesner(won't happen). There's a reason why The Rock had an episode dedicated to his birthday while Morrison just jobbed on his, without even a "happy birthday".

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
The Rock's the biggest draw the WWE has in 2011, more so then Stone Cold, and can probably only be matched by a returning Brock Lesner(won't happen). There's a reason why The Rock had an episode dedicated to his birthday while Morrison just jobbed on his, without even a "happy birthday".
:lmao brutal but sooo true

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
more rock dick sucking?

as if they birthday tribute wasn't enough?

seriously this guy is getting way too much praise when triple h, kurt angle, chris jericho, and stone cold were better than him

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Hopefully Mick Foley makes an appearance on this show.

I really can't stand The Rock anymore, so this is not good news to me. Sure, he entertaining, but he's just a catchphrase machine, not to mention his feud with Cena was because The Rock didn't like how Cena dressed. Really?

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Well fuck. Hopefully they can incorporate it into whatever storyline happens to be going on at the time although I smell another birthday party-esque type show which would suck. I'll be happy to see him back and the inevitable confrontation with Cena but would much rather have a n actual go home for S. Series.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Go away Rocky.

Why can't wrestling companies today leave the past behind them?
They're too lazy to contribute to the future. Or the present, for that matter.

1 - 20 of 414 Posts